The Student Room Group

Are students in grammar sixth forms REALLY clever?

I want to go to a grammar sixth form but I want to know will I be out of my depths? Are all grammar kids like straight A* students? Or is it not too different than normal schools
I go to a grammar sixth form. There's just as many retards as a standard comprehensive, so don't worry about it.
Reply 2
Original post by Exceptional
I go to a grammar sixth form. There's just as many retards as a standard comprehensive, so don't worry about it.

That's really reassuring, but the one I want to go to seems SO prestige :/
Very true. I go to a grammar school, and have been for the past 5 years. There are always idiots that drop out and you'll see loads of people worrying about not being able to stay in sixth form cos' they screwed up their AS exams. You have to be exceptional to be a straight A* student. If you're hardworking, you'll get by just fine.
Reply 4
Original post by Judge Jasel
Very true. I go to a grammar school, and have been for the past 5 years. There are always idiots that drop out and you'll see loads of people worrying about not being able to stay in sixth form cos' they screwed up their AS exams. You have to be exceptional to be a straight A* student. If you're hardworking, you'll get by just fine.

Very reassuring, tanx.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending