The Student Room Group

Peoples views of Brazilians

With the world cup and the Olympics the whole world has it's eyes on Brazil. I'm wondering what people think about Brazilian people and even the country itself.

I am half Brazilian by the way, but please be honest! I'd like to know what the Brazilian stereotypes are :P

Also open to any questions about Brazil :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I haven't heard many stereotypes about Brazil except that there is a everyone loves football and the good footballers are treated like gods. Is that true? Also, you like you to part and have Carnival parades naked with body paint on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
One word.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by Arieisit
I haven't heard many stereotypes about Brazil except that there is a everyone loves football and the good footballers are treated like gods. Is that true? Also, you like you to part and have Carnival parades naked with body paint on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh football is pretty huge in Brazil. I guess the famous footballers get a lot of attention, especially by young people who want to become footballers themselves therefore looking up to them.

Well I have not been to the Carnival yet, hoping I will one day but yes carnivals are also hugeeee there but I don't think anyone goes fully naked... :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by mrfletch
One word.

Spoiler

hahahaha! Oh dear... Never have I ever had a Brazilian wax to be honest...
Reply 5
Original post by Jenjen24
Yeahh football is pretty huge in Brazil. I guess the famous footballers get a lot of attention, especially by young people who want to become footballers themselves therefore looking up to them.

Well I have not been to the Carnival yet, hoping I will one day but yes carnivals are also hugeeee there but I don't think anyone goes fully naked... :tongue:

I've seen pictures :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I've seen pictures :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah well i think nipples and bits are covered with tassels and the rest painted... I usually see big feathered costumes :smile:
The girls are all hot.
Everyone is good at football.

That's about it.
They're a part of the BRIC economies.
Reply 9
I have no views towards Brazil or its inhabitants. It's a part of the world that I've never been to and know almost nothing about.
Oh and I heard the guys have big ones if you know what I mean :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
The women are beautiful.
Samba
capoeira
favelas
beaches
tans
sounds great :smile:
Not the kind of Brazilian I was thinking of...
Reply 14
Original post by manchesterunited15
The girls are all hot.
Everyone is good at football.

That's about it.

I'll tell you now not all girls are hot hahah
(edited 9 years ago)

And you say that you are half Brazilian?
Reply 16
Original post by Abdul-Karim
They're a part of the BRIC economies.

Whats BRIC?
I'll tell you know not all girls are hot hahah

shh don't ruin it
Whats BRIC?

The rapidly developing nations which include Brazil, Russia, India and China.
Reply 19
Oh and I heard the guys have big ones if you know what I mean :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's one I've never heard of hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest