The Student Room Group

Racist Muslim gang attack black people with baseball bats.

Six thugs have been jailed for 36 years after battering two men almost to death because they were black and non-Muslim.

Ringleader Abu Bakr Mansha - who was previously jailed under the Terrorism Act for plotting to kill or harm a decorated soldier - was with a teenage boy when the pair began the unprovoked attack at a busy Tesco store in Bow, east London.

He assaulted the two victims before following them home to discover where they lived - then called four other thugs to help.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679587/Racist-thugs-jailed-battering-two-men-death-baseball-bats-werent-Muslim.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bottom left looks like a character out of Guess Who.
I hope they get shagged in the showers.
Reply 3
The top-right one is just so specific, no wonder they managed to track down the right guy! :biggrin:

(I swear the bottom middle one is Kyle Walker o.O)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
I don't believe this story, they look like such a pleasant group of guys...

Fugly. And is it because black or not Muslim? That needs to be made clear.
Original post by BenAssirati
The top-right one is just so specific, no wonder they managed to track down the right guy! :biggrin:

:O Kyle Walker is sooo much fitter than middle bottom guy! lol
'muslim' isn't a flipping race!!

Why not just say Asian gang attacks black people

:facepalm:
Anybody know who this guy is

lmao
Original post by Maharaniii

lmao

Unlocked character
they look funny
Original post by Maharaniii

lmao

He's obviously wearing a niqab :wink:

But very sick of them attacking innocent non muslims. :rolleyes:

So he's the bloody ringleader. He clearly has issues, just look at his face lol
And would they attack black Muslims?
See is it about colour or religion?
Original post by Secretnerd123

No one said Muslim was a race, although admittedly I did skim read the article so I may have missed it.
My understanding is that it was a racist (possibly religious) attack that just happened to be carried out by muslims

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm struggling to understand how this was a racist attack, when it was probably a religious attack.

Because the attack was, I assume, carried out due to the race of the black victims?
You mis-read the title.
Original post by Algorithm69
"Acting Commander Duncan Ball, the head of the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command, said: 'This was a vicious, cowardly, racist and religiously-motivated attack during which the victims received serious injuries."

I thought racism = power + prejudice. How can Asians be racist against blacks if they are both minorities with no institutional power?

Are you daft? Racism is the discrimination from one person against another based on what colour their skin is or what blood lies in their veins, it has nothing to do with power, just everything to do with ignorance and baseless bigotry.
Original post by Tom_green_day
Because the attack was, I assume, carried out due to the race of the black victims?
You mis-read the title.

But it says it was carried out by muslims on blacks. There are black muslims you know!!!!
Reply 18

Because if they're all Muslim that is the most specific common denominator.
Original post by BenAssirati

He has a Peter Andre look about him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending