The Student Room Group

Help me with this girl i like on work experience.

Firstly, i apologize for any typos because in on my phone and i always have typos. so yeah:
A few questions about this girl. Please help!?
Hi, on my work experience I'm working with a girl. She is SO pretty, great personality! I have questions for you guys regarding stuff about relationships. So, here goes:
I'm deeply in love with her. Although there are many problems. Here goes:
Im 15, and the girl is going to be 18 in September! I know that's a HUGE age gap but I have such a madly insane massive crush on her its not even right.

Or at least I think I do, im going to describe my feelings and can you tell me if im in love with her?:
I try to make excuses to go and talk to her! I cant help but get happy when she walks past! I get a bit twitchy and fiddly, or at least I used to but now I'm way more comfortable around her. I think she is THE most beautiful girl I have ever seen! And I just think she is generally perfect! Ive known her for about a 4 days now. Since Tuesday because that's when i started my work experience. And ive spoken to all of my friends who i know i can trust and they all tell me to go for it. But in hesitant because of the age gap, my shyness around girls, and my fear of rejection.

Also, she hit me a few times yesterday, as a joke obviously, she had a hanger and kept hitting my backside with it! Flirty? Or just winding me up? Errr... We do make good conversation and I've already told her private stuff, and she told me stories too.

We walked to the bus stop, got on the same bus, even though it wasn't actually what she needed to get on. She sat beside me as well. One of my mates has had god knows how many girlfriends so he has experience, and he said that the first step should be to get a hug or get her number, or both.

1. Is the age gap too big?

2. Do I ACTUALLY like her?

3. Does it sound like she likes me?

4. How to get her number?

5.Best way to get a hug from her?

and i always give her coke if i have some. And today i forgot to offer, so she just drank some and i said "don't worry, you can have some" and she said i know i csn
also, in not sure if this makes any difference but when she talks to me, lets say were at the counter of the shop, I'll be on one side and she'll be in the other. But sometimes she'll 'bend over" with her face facing me of course. That was not meant in any inappropriate way.

umm... Yeah, in gonna ask for her number tomorrow and maybe ask her does she wanna come lunch with me. But i'm not even gonna lie, i'm scared ****less! As asked above, what's the best way to ask a girl for her number? and the best way to ask her for lunch? Just a heads up, im extremely nervous! And shy as well normally. So... Yeah. Please help me!

Help
Reply 1
He's known her for 4 days......and he thinks he's in love with her.

:facepalm2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I know it sounds dumb lol. But i am genuinely feeling all the signs. Wow, i must sound like a total idiot!
Original post by AnharM
He's known her for 4 days......and he thinks that he's in love with her.

:facepalm2:

Oh to be 15 again...
Reply 4
Do it if you want but I doubt it will be a long term relationship if there is one. She just seems a bit too old for you.
You're obviously just infatuated. You'll get over it soon enough.
1. yes sorry mate
2. only you know that
3. yes but I doubt in the way youre hoping - sorry again
4. ask her
5. just greet her with open arms and hug her. Do the same when leaving.
this spanking with a coat hanger.... that suggests she is a fun person to be around. this kind of horseplay is a good sign.
Awwwh infatuation, I know this feeling well - too well in fact :laugh:

1. Is the age gap too big?
Yes, not going to sugercoat it

2. Do I ACTUALLY like her? seems like you do dear

3. Does it sound like she likes me? She likes you but I don't think it's in that way soz

4. How to get her number? Ask her?

5.Best way to get a hug from her? ​Just hold out your arms when she's leaving or something
Reply 9
So, am i right in saying she is too old, i have a crush on her, she don't feel the same way, i should just ask her straight up for her number, and just put my arms out for a hug? I get the feeling she'll reject me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending