The Student Room Group

The Secret Life of Students on Channel 4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James222
move to essex

Want to find a house together then? You seem keen.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Want to find a house together then? You seem keen.

I would but I dont want to be on TV, I just enjoy watching others on TV
Original post by James222
I would but I dont want to be on TV, I just enjoy watching others on TV

We can lurk behind the camera. Watch the action from there.
Original post by SirMasterKey
We can lurk behind the camera. Watch the action from there.

Too risky. I dont want to slip on banana in the background and then it go viral on youtube and miss my chance with Lucy Mckelenburgh
Reply 584
Its ben from the show, saw tanya had already popped up. Just wanted to say thank you for all the great comments :smile:
Original post by BAAB28
Its ben from the show, saw tanya had already popped up. Just wanted to say thank you for all the great comments :smile:

Dont know if it actually is the real Ben or some loser who wants to be popular. But may I say, you're a fine guy :sexface: I love your determination!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 586
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Dont know if it actually is the real Ben or some loser who wants to be popular. But may I say, you're a fine guy :sexface: I love your determination!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is me haha. Thank you very much
Original post by BAAB28
It is me haha. Thank you very much

Did you get into med?
Original post by BAAB28

Go away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 589
Original post by bittr n swt
Did you get into med?

I'm still waiting to hear back from Leicester but I don't think it will happen, but I'm excited about the possibilities for this Biology degree :smile:
Original post by BAAB28
I'm still waiting to hear back from Leicester but I don't think it will happen, but I'm excited about the possibilities for this Biology degree :smile:

Cool. You should have taken a gap year and reapplied instead of rushing to another course if you really wanted med imo but at least biology is working out for ya.
Reply 591
Original post by bittr n swt
Cool. You should have taken a gap year and reapplied instead of rushing to another course if you really wanted med imo but at least biology is working out for ya.

I know, I did want it but I wasn't confident in my chances, I know that decent grades aren't everything and I didn't want to end this year with no place and then have to do a Biology course from scratch this september, but it is what it is and I can't fault the course so I'm happy :smile:
Original post by BAAB28
I know, I did want it but I wasn't confident in my chances, I know that decent grades aren't everything and I didn't want to end this year with no place and then have to do a Biology course from scratch this september, but it is what it is and I can't fault the course so I'm happy :smile:

Oh I see! Yeah biology is pretty important. My sister is off to do med so I know a fair bit about the application

Another question, I read Brenda's blog about how she received racial abuse from her flatmates. Is that true?
Original post by BAAB28

Hello Ben, I also wanted to commend you on your determination and hardwork! I found it endearing that you did not let incriminating photos and gossip ruin your reputation at university and as a prospective Doctor. I hope that everything goes to plan for you and you secure a Medicine offer. :smile:
Tanya from the show is on our site doing an AMA atm!

Go Check it out!
I saw the other students Twitter for Michael and the others but does anyone know Helens?
How many episodes of this were there?
Original post by xtinalouise
How many episodes of this were there?

4 (I think)

Quick Reply

Latest