The Student Room Group

The effects of gender and academic discipline on empathising and sytemising skills

Dear Student,

I wish to invite you to participate in my study entitled 'The effects of gender and academic discipline on empathising and systemising skills'. The study involves the way people think. I am conducting this research as part of the fulfillment for the award of M.Ed Psychology of Education at The University of Manchester. I have received ethical approval (Ref: PRI-8995602-Diss1) to carry out this study via emails and Student forums.

Participants involve 18+ years-olds undertaking under/postgraduate programmes in the Sciences (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics etc) and the Arts/Humanities (e.g. History, Arts & Culture, English, and Linguistics etc) in any UK university. Participation is voluntary and you are free to withdraw from taking part at any time without giving a reason.

If you are interested to take part, please click on the link below to fill in the questionnaires, which should take around 30 minutes to complete:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xo4MP0KsKFUBykiUGqHnpre6RhSfeizqWhz2tgOdFD8/viewform?usp=send_form

I am aware of data protection policy, so I assure you that any information you supply will be confidential and used only for the purpose it is given. Please, feel free to forward this information to your friends who may be interested in taking part in the study.

Should you require further information concerning this study, please contact me via [email protected] or my supervisor Dr. Michael Wigeslworth via [email protected].

Regards,
John Elang Oko
[email protected]
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending