The Student Room Group

What the hell am I meant to be doing? Could miss deadline ...

I'm worried I could miss the deadline for university applications and the Clearing deadline ...

I just finished my Foundation Year, and I think I just managed to scrape passed, but I'm yet to receive the results. I got an email form the University that I should expect them by the 11th, but will I have enough to make choices for next year? :s-smilie:

I want to study Criminology, and there are a few Universities I've been looking at that do that course, or something similar, but I haven't made my mind up.

I'm really stressed out as I'm heading to France for my summer holidays in just over a week and a half, and I won't have access to the internet as much as I can here in the UK!!

What should I be doing right now besides looking for Universities? Is there anything I can really do?!
Reply 1
Original post by Le Franglais
I'm worried I could miss the deadline for university applications and the Clearing deadline ...

I just finished my Foundation Year, and I think I just managed to scrape passed, but I'm yet to receive the results. I got an email form the University that I should expect them by the 11th, but will I have enough to make choices for next year? :s-smilie:

I want to study Criminology, and there are a few Universities I've been looking at that do that course, or something similar, but I haven't made my mind up.

I'm really stressed out as I'm heading to France for my summer holidays in just over a week and a half, and I won't have access to the internet as much as I can here in the UK!!

What should I be doing right now besides looking for Universities? Is there anything I can really do?!

Are you applying for 2015 entry?
Reply 2
Original post by 06shawm
Are you applying for 2015 entry?

I'm trying to get it in September or October this year .... got no idea if I'll be able to at this rate.
Has clearing even opened yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending