The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Clapham House: Northumbria Uni 2014

Hello

Is anyone going to be living in Clapham House starting September 2014??
Reply 1
Yeah, Flat 34.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Yep, flat 51!
Reply 3
Im flat 52! When do you move in?
Nice one, I'm in flat D :smile: think I'm going down on the 11th to drop stuff off then moving in on maybe the 12th or the 13th. What are you guys plans? I'm max by the way!
Reply 5
Hey! I'm in flat 52 too!
Reply 6
Heey, when do you move in? My course starts Monday so ive moved my stuff in already. I think there is only going to be 3 of us girls living in there. What course are you doing?xx
Reply 7
Original post by Michelle1_85
Heey, when do you move in? My course starts Monday so ive moved my stuff in already. I think there is only going to be 3 of us girls living in there. What course are you doing?xx

I move in on Saturday (6th). Wow your course starts pretty early then! What are you studying?
That sounds quite nice, I hope our flat is big enough for 4 girls!

I'm studying Primary Education, so I begin on Monday 8th. xx
Reply 8
Im doing my Primary PGCE so am over at coach lane too. I wont be here when you move in as im going home but will be back sunday night. It should be big enough, were right in town so thats good xx
Reply 9
Original post by Michelle1_85
Im doing my Primary PGCE so am over at coach lane too. I wont be here when you move in as im going home but will be back sunday night. It should be big enough, were right in town so thats good xx

Oh right awesome, I'm guessing we will be doing fairly similar stuff then! Looking forward to meeting you and the other room mates!!

And i'm glad to hear that we are in the centre!

xx

Quick Reply

Latest