The Student Room Group

About UCAS Deadline

Hey guys,
So i took 4 AS this May/June and as I'm international I have a question about it. If I retake one subject in November can I inform UCAS about my new results to get a better conditional offer? I heard UCAS deadline is January the 15th and results are out in January the 25th.
Reply 1
Original post by zeta314
Hey guys,
So i took 4 AS this May/June and as I'm international I have a question about it. If I retake one subject in November can I inform UCAS about my new results to get a better conditional offer? I heard UCAS deadline is January the 15th and results are out in January the 25th.

I think once the application has been sent via UCAS to the universities it is at the universities discretion on whether to take your resit grade into account. You could email the university admissions explaining the situation.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 06shawm
I think once the application has been sent via UCAS to the universities it is at the universities discretion on whether to take your resit grade into account. You could email the university admissions explaining the situation.

Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by zeta314
Thanks a lot :smile:

No problem, hope it gets sorted for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending