The Student Room Group

What is it like to be beautiful/handsome

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missfats
Mate, are you even part of the master race?

6'1+
Abs. If not, **** up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

no sadly im master race class b (intelligent, goodlooking, 5"10) are the satndard specs
if you are a class A (tall, good-looking and a genius) then i beg at the feet of your superioty :smile:.
pretty hurts

so I'm told.
Original post by Harrie Lyons
no sadly im master race class b (intelligent, goodlooking, 5"10) are the satndard specs
if you are a class A (tall, good-looking and a genius) then i beg at the feet of your superioty :smile:.

6'1
Abs
oxbridge medicine offer holder
8/10

I am the master race. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As an average person it's pretty sweet not gathering attention.
6'1
Abs
8/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sup yo.

Original post by Friendly Liberal
Sup yo.

Mate he's 7'0 loooool.

:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mate he's 7'0 loooool.

:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

7'0 master race checking in
Original post by ChickenMadness
7'0 master race checking in

6'1+ crew ya mate.

How's gym?

Posted from TSR Mobile
6'1
Abs
8/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

*bows full prostrate*
Tell me if my posts are wrong and I will change them master :/. Please be lenient if I have made mistakes in judgement :frown:
6'1+ crew ya mate.

How's gym?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't gone much recently. I just do bodyweight stuff
*bows full prostrate*
Tell me if my posts are wrong and I will change them master :/. Please be lenient if I have made mistakes in judgement :frown:

do you swear by the fats that with all your heart and soul, you will preserve the master race?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
You'd get more of a response if you asked in relationships so people can reply on anon. As soon as someone says their experience they'll get slated by bitter people on here.

Anyway. I'm "attractive". Not stunning but I'm striking and I look decent. Girls are vile to me and always have been. Bitchy, nasty, vindictive and cruel. Sarcastic comments about my looks "your boobs will sag when you're older anyway" "who are you trying to impress with your makeup?" "Do you ever worry guys don't actually like you?", leaving me out of things "don't invite her, [x) is there and I don't want her stealing the attention", starting rumours or just generally judging me "she looks like such a diva". I could go on.

The flip side, I get free samples and discounts from male shop assistants a lot :lol:

Before anyone comments with " lol ur ugly!!1!" Or some crap because I've had the audacity to have self confidence these are things that happened

This. I've seen this with one of my best friends, she's a gorgeous Asian girl and used to model and half the time when we're out walking together girls will make comments like "Boob job," "eat a burger," or just last week I saw her and a girl glared at her and said "fake" when she was wearing zero make-up (we'd just been swimming) :rofl:

I've also noticed that straight people can hate on the opposite sex for being attractive. I notice a ton of ugly guys/guys who are unattractive in other ways (socially unskilled/unsuccessful career wise) trying to put down women, especially beautiful women, at every chance they get. They clearly feel threatened by them. But labelling a pretty girl "2/10, not up to my standards" won't make an ugly guy any more attractive. I've noticed unattractive women do this too to guys who work out but it's not so common.
Yeah, I rake in the jobs because of my handsomeness.
Being followed around school by little year 8 girls, giggling and pinching my bum gets rather annoying. Happens to a couple guys in my year by the same girls. These hoes ain't loyal I suppose.
do you swear by the fats that with all your heart and soul, you will preserve the master race?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do most solemnly.
I have a question master: I am under the impression I need mate with a six foot girl with Cs at A level so that both our imperfections maybe ironed out and we may produce a boy-child of your class. Shall I proceed master?
Original post by Friendly Liberal
Sup yo.

Wait just remembered you saying in a thread you have a girlfriend. You're are boy posing as a girl aren't you?
I do most solemnly.
I have a question master: I am under the impression I need mate with a six foot girl with Cs at A level so that both our imperfections maybe ironed out and we may produce a boy-child of your class. Shall I proceed master?

Ugh peasant.
In order to preserve a trait, we need to breed only with the master race, this includes education and height thus I do not allow this horrendous act to take place.

However if you are in need of a wife, I may have some femals available for you which satisfy the master race code of al fats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neckbeard Fedora
This. I've seen this with one of my best friends, she's a gorgeous Asian girl and used to model and half the time when we're out walking together girls will make comments like "Boob job," "eat a burger," or just last week I saw her and a girl glared at her and said "fake" when she was wearing zero make-up (we'd just been swimming) :rofl:

I've also noticed that straight people can hate on the opposite sex for being attractive. I notice a ton of ugly guys/guys who are unattractive in other ways (socially unskilled/unsuccessful career wise) trying to put down women, especially beautiful women, at every chance they get. They clearly feel threatened by them. But labelling a pretty girl "2/10, not up to my standards" won't make an ugly guy any more attractive. I've noticed unattractive women do this too to guys who work out but it's not so common.

That sucks about your friend. I've also had "boob job" comments it's so annoying.

YES. I've seen this too. Like they put people down instead of trying to improve their own confidence.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Yeah, I rake in the jobs because of my handsomeness.

True.

End thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Accept who you are guys!
Looks is the same as any other characteristics, if you want attention from the opposite gender, just strengthen your other characteristics if your not particularly "beautiful" or "handsome ". Trust me, attractiveness doesn't define who you are, take Marilyn Monroe for example, an all time female sex-symbol. She's beautiful. But unhappy. As long as your comfortable with your own self and accept yourself, your beautiful. You'll never impress every human being even if you're a 10. Just live your life, pursue ambitions, be happy, healthy, helpful, [more positive characteristics].
The point is: attractiveness doesnt=happiness and happiness is MUCH more important than appearance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest