The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tazza ma razza
3rd week of my 4 beginning tomorrow... oh man...

Likewise... Really hoping we get an answer this week (CS to look forward to, too!)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Likewise... Really hoping we get an answer this week (CS to look forward to, too!)

Haha yh man, double whammy :smile: btw, you doing the JPM open day thing?
Haha yh man, double whammy :smile: btw, you doing the JPM open day thing?

Gonna submit an app, yep!
Gonna submit an app, yep!

Awesome! I have had the page open since 9:30, been refreshing it every 3 mins... it hasn't even opened yet... Seriously getting annoyed! The Last time i applied to JPM, they shut the page in like 30 mins, all applications spammed the page! Trying to get in early!
Awesome! I have had the page open since 9:30, been refreshing it every 3 mins... it hasn't even opened yet... Seriously getting annoyed! The Last time i applied to JPM, they shut the page in like 30 mins, all applications spammed the page! Trying to get in early!

Seriously? I hadn't planned to submit it until April... Didn't realise they close so fast
Seriously? I hadn't planned to submit it until April... Didn't realise they close so fast

Yh, the applications for a session in Bournemouth shut in like 30 mins it was crazy!
Original post by mindispoison
I'm international (EU) so I don't have UMS or anything. I'm predicted 9.8 out of 10 though, if that helps :smile:

Wow! Well done :smile:
Yh, the applications for a session in Bournemouth shut in like 30 mins it was crazy!

What's all this about JPM?? :wink: Is this to do with their 2nd year college leavers week or whatevs, might have to put in an application for my CV for SW applications haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by PeteMez
Tomorrow is the start of the 5th week of my 4 week email

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you applying for? :smile:
Original post by jchap9776
What's all this about JPM?? :wink: Is this to do with their 2nd year college leavers week or whatevs, might have to put in an application for my CV for SW applications haha

I'll PM
I'll PM

Cheers boss
I'll PM

Sucks that they only say it's in July 2015, I'm going Zante so might not be around!! 😂😂
Sucks that they only say it's in July 2015, I'm going Zante so might not be around!! 😂😂

haha sick! Well you win some and you lose some. I wouldnt worry that much tbh
I'll PM

Can you PM me as well please? :smile:

Damn it, we're going in late June!
haha sick! Well you win some and you lose some. I wouldnt worry that much tbh

haha well gd luck to you anyway!
Original post by gg_ruan
Damn it, we're going in late June!

ah too bad, where you staying? got to go to zante to get ready for the london nightlife :wink:
ah too bad, where you staying? got to go to zante to get ready for the london nightlife :wink:

A few of us are staying at Best western and others in Andreolas. You? We're so pumped for all cruises, the foam/paint party ahh!
Original post by gg_ruan
A few of us are staying at Best western and others in Andreolas. You? We're so pumped for all cruises, the foam/paint party ahh!

we're staying in mariana but tbf idm if the accomodation isnt great. Yeah defo its gonna be wild
Reply 3079
we're staying in mariana but tbf idm if the accomodation isnt great. Yeah defo its gonna be wild

lool staying in mariana in Zante aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending