The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *Stefan*
I got an offer from LSE for Law. I? They gave an offer to me????? I am trembling and cannot even digest this right now! I was fully expecting a rejection you guys!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh, well done, Stefan. You've replied to a few of my posts. Do you think you will firm LSE? My son's thinking of firming it but he wants to go to offer holders' day.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Just got an email saying I got an offer for economics, completely stunned. :eek:
Original post by abccba120
Just got an email saying I got an offer for economics, completely stunned. :eek:

Well done!! :smile:
Still waiting for econ :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jchap9776
That moment when you're still waiting ������

I hope today's your day dude, it's getting ridiculous.
Well done!! :smile:

Thanks! :biggrin: This is going to take a while to digest..
Original post by PeteMez
Still waiting for econ :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same boat man, they could at least just put us out of our misery

Original post by MrBowcat
I hope today's your day dude, it's getting ridiculous.

Yeah man, beginning to hate the saying: 'patience is a virtue'
That moment when you're still waiting 😂

loool same. hyped for next thursday?! 😃😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is really depressing, I'm guessing that nothing on Thursday at this stage, means you're either rejected tomorrow or have another week of consideration.

I really just want some closure. Although I know that an offer is unlikely, I'm holding onto hope and it's heavy on my mind.
Original post by djsimpy
loool same. hyped for next thursday?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah hahaha, Friday is always like 1 person gets an offer so we literally have another 7 days of waiting
I can share your pain as it is very difficult to concentrate when you have this kind of thing weighing on your mind. Hang on tight. No news is good news
Just need somebody to email LSE asking if they're still considering the application and then to post on here that they replied and didn't get rejected
Original post by abccba120
Thanks! :biggrin: This is going to take a while to digest..

Which week of waiting r u at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree, this is depressing. I feel forgotten about. Still waiting on international relations- feel so hopeless, wish they'd put me out of my misery :frown: well done and good luck to everyone whose found out!
Original post by Flippi1
Well done !!

Original post by sr-96
Ahh congrats!!:biggrin:

Thank you very much guys! :smile:

Original post by Cholesta
Awh, well done, Stefan. You've replied to a few of my posts. Do you think you will firm LSE? My son's thinking of firming it but he wants to go to offer holders' day.

Hey Cholesta! Thank you!!

I'm probably too excited now to make a rational decision, so I'll leave it until May to decide. Given that I was not expecting the offer, I was between KCL and Durham, but now things are a lot more difficult.

As I won't be able to attend an open day (I'm not from UK), I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know what he thinks when he does! It would be awesome to get to know what an applicant who's in the same dilemma thinks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
Thank you very much guys! :smile:

Hey Cholesta! Thank you!!

I'm probably too excited now to make a rational decision, so I'll leave it until May to decide. Given that I was not expecting the offer, I was between KCL and Durham, but now things are a lot more difficult.

As I won't be able to attend an open day (I'm not from UK), I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know what he thinks when he does! It would be awesome to get to know what an applicant who's in the same dilemma thinks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you from? Don't worry I'll let you know😀
Reply 4276
So that's it for today?
Another week then. Or tomorrow. How exciting. Yay 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least they said they'd reply to all on-time applicants by the 31st, so only 3- weeks waiting left 😃😄😀😊☺️😌😔😞😓😪😥😭😰
At least they said they'd reply to all on-time applicants by the 31st, so only 3- weeks waiting left ☺️

Hang in there mate.
Original post by Cholesta
Where are you from? Don't worry I'll let you know������

I'm from Greece (which is unfortunately a mess right now). Thank you very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending