LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Got bankside single but already booked a room at urbanest :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by sr234
Got bankside single but already booked a room at urbanest :frown:

did you book a twin room at urbanest and was it through LSE or directly through them?
Hi, I was wondering if would be possible to switch from anthropology to anthropology and law?
Original post by Anthrostudent
Hi, I was wondering if would be possible to switch from anthropology to anthropology and law?
ask lse, I imagine you could
Original post by Anthrostudent

I think it'd be almost impossible right now. They say that if you ask to change a course after the 15th, it'll be treated as a late application and the chances of getting the place would be almost non-existent.

I actually wondered whether to change from Law to anthropology and law myself, but I wouldn't like to risk it given the chances. I think it'd be better to ask once you have enrolled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SP96
Been allocated Bankside, also have an unconditional offer (gap year). Anyone else got Bankside? And anyone else from SE England?

I got Bankside. I'm also on a gap year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also does anyone know how likely it is to get your first choice of accommodation at lse?
Anyone else at an intercollegiate hall?
very likely
Reply 4869
I applied on 12 February 2015 and received rejection for the MSc Development Management on 07 April 2015. Since then a month has passed yet no decision regarding my second choice program has been made. Besides, the applications for my second choice program and for financial support have also been closed. I don't know whether I should still expect a positive outcome regarding my application for the second choice!?
Original post by Rubob
I applied on 12 February 2015 and received rejection for the MSc Development Management on 07 April 2015. Since then a month has passed yet no decision regarding my second choice program has been made. Besides, the applications for my second choice program and for financial support have also been closed. I don't know whether I should still expect a positive outcome regarding my application for the second choice!?

Write them and explain your situation. Ask what the next steps will be and for an indication of timing. Fair questions.
Hi, I'm an offer holder for Economics and Maths
I'm currently holding an urbanest King's cross 51 week en suite accomodation offer and i would like to swap it for any LSE single room allocation ?
Want to change from Roseberry. What is the cost of Urbanwest?
Original post by AQUF42
Want to change from Roseberry. What is the cost of Urbanwest?

£233 a week,

What is the room type for Roseberry?
Single but not ensuite
38 weeks?
yes but your urbanwest is too expensive
I thought it was for 38 weeks but you said its for 51 weeks
Original post by ellenodoc222
me too! you going to firm?

Yh I've firmed it.
Reply 4878
Original post by kewbacca
Anyone else at an intercollegiate hall?

I'm probably going to connaught
Original post by JFA94
I'm probably going to connaught

same here! which course did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending