The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Paramedic Science Bsc Hons 2014 Interview

Hi,

I've got an interview coming up for Paramedic Science course starting in September and I have a few questions concerning the interview, these are:

- What tests were carried out?
- What questions were asked?
- Is Anglia Ruskin a good university? I've heard that the university is poor but I would like some reviews from current/former students

Scroll to see replies

Hi I had the interview couple weeks ago and was offered a place the next day. The university at Chelmsford seemed excellent with outstanding facilities, however, I am going to study at Cambridge which is totally new

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by twitty1975
Hi I had the interview couple weeks ago and was offered a place the next day. The university at Chelmsford seemed excellent with outstanding facilities, however, I am going to study at Cambridge which is totally new

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on the place!

Can you help me out with some basis on what questions were asked, etc?

Thanks
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Heyya, I got a place on the course aswell :smile: I did find on facebook today a group for paramedic science at anglia ruskin, good luck :smile: x
Well done mate. See you in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from them today also.
Nice one. You going Cambridge or Chelmsford?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by twitty1975
Nice one. You going Cambridge or Chelmsford? Posted from TSR Mobile

Put Cambridge but told them I was flexible if necessary.
Gotta admit I did love the Chelmsford facilities they were fantastic, but I'm going to live at Cambridge for the first three months then when we start placement I'm going to travel from home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
It seems most are going Cambridge
I'm from the North East so I have to move down regardless and yeah I don't know why I put Cambridge really haha.
Nice one mate I'm from North East to mate. See ya their.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a Paramedic Anglia Ruskin started on Facebook.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I'm from essex and my tenancy had run out on my flat so chelmsford was the only option :smile:
I can't find this Facebook group like and twitty how are you going to travel down from the North East everyday with placement that makes no sense at all?
Dan I live in Worksop now near Sheffield and going to get my placements at Peterborough hopefully so only 45mins travel. If that's not possible then I will be living down there for the full term.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right I see, I'm from Sunderland so it's a full on move for me.
Originally from gosforth when I was a kid, but after getting out army moved to Blackhall where loads me family are from, I guess you support the dark side of the Tyne Red/White haha. If you wanna add me on Facebook Chris NUFC Twitty I'll recommend ya to that Anglia Ruskin page as I had trouble finding it to, see ya in September mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who's starting Cambridge in September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending