The Student Room Group

Nottingham GEM (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey Nottingham applicants, I got 62 in my GAMSAT, and got the email saying the cutoff was 61, but haven't heard anything since, so nothing about the work experience questionnaire. Should I be panicking or anyone else in the same position? Thanks :smile:
Original post by gre92
Hey Nottingham applicants, I got 62 in my GAMSAT, and got the email saying the cutoff was 61, but haven't heard anything since, so nothing about the work experience questionnaire. Should I be panicking or anyone else in the same position? Thanks :smile:

I'm in the same position, got 61 (or 64 using the equal weighting score), and I haven't received anything about the questionnaire either! :s-smilie:
Original post by amyyy24
I'm in the same position, got 61 (or 64 using the equal weighting score), and I haven't received anything about the questionnaire either! :s-smilie:

Also got 61 and no questionnaire. But it may be they send them out in batches so don't get to worried yet. Though admittedly the weekend may feel like it goes on forever waiting for Monday to see if more are sent out.
Reply 83
Original post by amyyy24

Original post by TranquilRawr
Also got 61 and no questionnaire. But it may be they send them out in batches so don't get to worried yet. Though admittedly the weekend may feel like it goes on forever waiting for Monday to see if more are sent out.

That has reassured me, they must be doing it in batches as I'm sure anyone who makes the cutoff gets the questionnaire, that's what they said at the open day I went to anyway. You're right though, Monday is going to be a long time coming!
Reply 84
I'd email them Monday afternoon if you don't hear anything. Unless they have several deadlines for this questionnaire I can't see why you wouldn't have received it.
Reply 85
Original post by Zorg
I'd email them Monday afternoon if you don't hear anything. Unless they have several deadlines for this questionnaire I can't see why you wouldn't have received it.

Yeah that was kind of my concern, what is the deadline on your questionnaire if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 86
Original post by gre92
Yeah that was kind of my concern, what is the deadline on your questionnaire if you don't mind me asking?

12th December and from a quick look it seems it is intended to be done in one sitting. So it's not all that much of an advantage to have it a couple of days before others. But I would consider it unfair if you weren't to receive it until the end of next week.
Reply 87
Original post by Zorg
12th December and from a quick look it seems it is intended to be done in one sitting. So it's not all that much of an advantage to have it a couple of days before others. But I would consider it unfair if you weren't to receive it until the end of next week.

Ah ok, that is a little while, I'll wait and see on Monday then and hopefully something will come though :smile: Thanks for your help!
Reply 88
Original post by gre92
Ah ok, that is a little while, I'll wait and see on Monday then and hopefully something will come though :smile: Thanks for your help!

You have checked your junk mail folder right? It came through from [email protected] and looking at the email, it might get filtered.
Reply 89
Slight dilemma, I'm sitting in on a respiratory clinic on the 11th Dec.
Do you think I could stick on the questionnaire a date in the future and write prospectively? At the very least I could mention it at interview.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by Zorg
Slight dilemma, I'm sitting in on a respiratory clinic on the 11th Dec.
Do you think I could stick on the questionnaire a date in the future and write prospectively? At the very least I could mention it at interview.

Can you complete everything ready for before the clinic and then just add that section and press send after you've finished it?
Reply 91
Original post by M150
Can you complete everything ready for before the clinic and then just add that section and press send after you've finished it?

From what I saw last night there wasn't a save and continue button :/ Would've been the ideal solution otherwise.
I almost definitely won't do all of it that night.
Reply 92
Original post by Zorg
From what I saw last night there wasn't a save and continue button :/ Would've been the ideal solution otherwise.
I almost definitely won't do all of it that night.

Can't you save it in Word and then copy/paste? Shouldn't take too much time.
Reply 93
Original post by M150
Can't you save it in Word and then copy/paste? Shouldn't take too much time.

Fair point, it's several boxes and different screens though so won't cut down much of the work/time. I'm starting to think I'm just really not comfortable leaving it that late. Clinics will probably finish by 6ish and it'll take me a couple of hours before I can get to a PC. So it wouldn't leave much room for the uploading issues that will invariably happen.
Reply 94
No questionnaire here yet either.. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by Zorg
Fair point, it's several boxes and different screens though so won't cut down much of the work/time. I'm starting to think I'm just really not comfortable leaving it that late. Clinics will probably finish by 6ish and it'll take me a couple of hours before I can get to a PC. So it wouldn't leave much room for the uploading issues that will invariably happen.

If you go through to screen six, there is a section for future planned experience as well as a save and exit button so you should be able to do it in advance :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by M150
If you go through to screen six, there is a section for future planned experience as well as a save and exit button so you should be able to do it in advance :smile:

Ah brilliant! Is this also a subtle hint that you've also finished yours? :wink:
Reply 97
Original post by Zorg
Ah brilliant! Is this also a subtle hint that you've also finished yours? :wink:

Ha, nope. I just clicked through because I saw there was a sixth screen and want to pull all of my references together first and check I'm not missing anything.
Reply 98
Original post by M150
Ha, nope. I just clicked through because I saw there was a sixth screen and want to pull all of my references together first and check I'm not missing anything.

Ah fair enough. I just filled in screen 1 and came back to it on a different device. Information was still there! Seems it does save as you go :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by M150
You have checked your junk mail folder right? It came through from [email protected] and looking at the email, it might get filtered.

Yeah that was the problem with my first email but have checked this time and it's not there so will just see on Monday and go from there I think :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending