The Student Room Group

Top things to buy a student - Do you agree?

Do you agree with this list?

http://www.giftshuffle.co.uk/blog/top-10-gifts-for-uni-students-2014/

I have to say my if someone told me about an alarm clock that illuminates exactly what you needed to do that day, I'd have been very thankful.
Gonna move :smile:
Reply 2
Cool, no problem!
Original post by Afradeetee

I have to say my if someone told me about an alarm clock that illuminates exactly what you needed to do that day, I'd have been very thankful.

1) no, use a bowl.

2) thats quite cool tbh

3) no

4) as a gift, why not

5) is pretty nifty

6) as a gift, yes

7) no

8) cool

9) no

10) no, use a pad and paper instead
The cooking utencils don't sound too bad but the rest seem pretty rubbish, the clock sounds cool but I'd probably get bored of writting stuff down after a few days.
Reply 5
Nope not at all, not sure why but have zero interest in all of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not too fussed on any of those.
My nan bought me a 'teasmade' which is an alarm clock with a kettle attached. It basically makes you a cup of tea just before your alarm goes off. I love it.
Original post by ChelseaYvonne
My nan bought me a 'teasmade' which is an alarm clock with a kettle attached. It basically makes you a cup of tea just before your alarm goes off. I love it.

I need one! Where do you get it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarrietROAR
I need one! Where do you get it?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea. Just google teasmade. They're probably on amazon or something.
I thought they were all cool ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by ChelseaYvonne

That sounds incredible!
Original post by Afradeetee

2, 5, 7, and 10 all sound pretty useful and practical
Amazingly I've survived 3 years at uni without an of these things. But I do have a spatula, a measuring jug, a set of electric scales and a colander which are similar to some of the items.

Would like an emergency charger thing but would have to remember to charge it...
Reply 14
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Amazingly I've survived 3 years at uni without an of these things. But I do have a spatula, a measuring jug, a set of electric scales and a colander which are similar to some of the items.

Would like an emergency charger thing but would have to remember to charge it...

You can get one that looks like a key and is the size of a key now :P The lightning or mini-usb bit just sticks out the other end!
Reply 15
I have one of those cash stashes, they are brilliant!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending