The Student Room Group

Oppose multiculturalism? don't blame immigrants

The fact is we're to blame for not being more politically and racially conscience people. We've been fed a lot of lies and given reasons for mass immigration like labour shortages to justify our cultural and ethnic genocide. Diversity propaganda combined with political correctness and the race card that has stopped us from asking questions. What is the purpose of multiculturalism and why are only countries with a white population become multicultural?Even though I oppose multiculturalism I don't think it's fair that people take it out on immigrants as they are only people looking for a better life.
You are right, in my experience immigrants or those whose recent ancestry have immigrated into Britain have been fantastic people. Firstly, they don't feel entitled to a high standard of living and are willing to work hard to better themselves, they show strive and ambition for self improvement. Also the girls are really hot and in places like London you get lots of choice.

Things like wage compression and rising costs of living (house prices etc) which are partly caused by immigration are not the fault of the immigrants but the politicians, immigrants should be applauded for showing the tenacity to move from across the world to try and better their lives in Britain.

The problem is that when you take an anti-immigration stance you share a platform with people who have really vile, nationalistic and racist motivations for their stance on immigration.
(edited 9 years ago)
I blame elitist politicians and "liberals" more than the immigrants themselves for state-multiculturalism (as opposed to social multiculturalism which doesn't exist in most cases - you either have the british culture, or you have another culture, usually with the two in total isolation from one another) - I'm sure immigrants themselves aren't actually expecting us to treat them like children like many people and politicians do these days, e.g. if you insult their home country it's "racist" - why do you think they moved countries in the first place, eh? they probably came here to escape it
Finally a thread about immigrants that doesn't feel threatening or just plain nasty.

Thank you x :smile:
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Finally a thread about immigrants that doesn't feel threatening or just plain nasty.

Thank you x :smile:

I don't agree with the OP. I don't think immigration is bad, I think it has been good, but certain parts have been bad.

That being immigration from inside Europe where we have an open door - no regulation policy, immigration from outside Europe i.e countries in Africa, India etc is fine because it is regulated, only people who have skills which are beneficial to this country can come.
Reply 5
You're all racists end of the day

Posted from TSR Mobile
To have any chance of fully understanding the situation you need to read up on Cultural Marxism.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ana81
You're all racists end of the day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who is the "you" that you are referring to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending