The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do not approve of the caliphate but I agree that Palestine needs to be liberated.
Reply 2
If ISIS thinks they can go into Palestine without Israel bombing the crap out of them, they have another thing coming.
Reply 3
Original post by Rakas21
If ISIS thinks they can go into Palestine without Israel bombing the crap out of them, they have another thing coming.

Agreed and on top of that I think if it ever reached the point where ISIS attacks Israel then the west (or at the very least the USA) would finally get involved

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hijr
I do not approve of the caliphate but I agree that Palestine needs to be liberated.

The point is that only the caliphate is going to liberate Palestine.It certainly won't be Hamas that has only a few rockets.It won't be Iran who just talks and gives some weapons to Hezbollah but have no intention to free Palestine.The only state with potential and will to liberate Palestine is the caliphate.Basically if you agree on liberating Palestine you agree with the creation of a Muslim caliphate
Original post by GHSilver
Agreed and on top of that I think if it ever reached the point where ISIS attacks Israel then the west (or at the very least the USA) would finally get involved

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt we would.If we haven't stopped them winning Iraq and Syria why should we?
Reply 6
Palestinians can only liberate themselves and that means getting rid of Hamas.

There cannot be any peace until Hamas are eliminated.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's not a caliphate. Just because ISIS calls itself the caliphate doesn't mean it is. According to ISIS there are conditions when it comes to liberating Palestine but when establishing a caliphate there isn't apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If ISIS is a caliphate then Congo is a democracy.
Original post by RoyalMarine
I've seen the black flag of ISIS at the funeral of the Palestinian teenager killed by Israelis.After their call to all Muslims to approve the caliphate,what do Muslims in the UK think?Do they approve it?

The 'Caliphate' has no right to proclaim itself a 'Caliphate' without having been expressly chosen by the Muslim masses.
The 'black flag of ISIS' is not actually a 'black flag of ISIS', it's just a duplicate of the inscription on the Prophet's ring.
Original post by RoyalMarine
The point is that only the caliphate is going to liberate Palestine.It certainly won't be Hamas that has only a few rockets.It won't be Iran who just talks and gives some weapons to Hezbollah but have no intention to free Palestine.The only state with potential and will to liberate Palestine is the caliphate.Basically if you agree on liberating Palestine you agree with the creation of a Muslim caliphate

You haven't backed your 'point' that 'only the Caliphate is going to liberate Palestine', nor that 'it won't be Hamas or Iran'. You're saying it's only the 'Caliphate' that has the potential to liberate Palestine, but you're not giving any reasons for that.

Basically this thread goes like this:
Title: Do Muslims support 'Caliphate' to free Palestine?
Responses: Unsatisfactory to you
Your response: Muslims must support 'Caliphate' to free Palestine
I think that if you think that Muslims in the UK are a single, monolithic entity that only have a single opinion then you are an idiot.
I would approve if they started fighting Israel. Rather Zionist scum then fellow Muslims.

I don't support them but they're free to fight Israel.
Yes a lot of them disapprove due to the amount of people dying and to be fair they were driven from their land by the Israelites and with the US funding the machine as they take land I'm not surprised.
Reply 14
Original post by IdeasForLife
I would approve if they started fighting Israel. Rather Zionist scum then fellow Muslims.

I don't support them but they're free to fight Israel.

Yes, let's bring about world peace by killing some more people.
Original post by CJKay
Yes, let's bring about world peace by killing some more people.

The world wouldn't exactly get much worse with a few deadd IDF personnel. Just putting it out there.
Reply 16
The world wouldn't exactly get much worse with a few deadd IDF personnel. Just putting it out there.

You are just completely blind to how barbaric you sound, aren't you? :lol:
Original post by CJKay
You are just completely blind to how barbaric you sound, aren't you? :lol:

Totally. Be the clever little boy going "But killing someone solves nothing" on the net. Get real man, thats not how the world works.

Maybe in an ideal it would, but its not ideal so meh. Rather be honest. I have no pity for scumbags who think its ok to bomb hospitals and kill innocent civilians.
Reply 18
Totally. Be the clever little boy going "But killing someone solves nothing" on the net. Get real man, thats not how the world works.

Maybe in an ideal it would, but its not ideal so meh. Rather be honest. I have no pity for scumbags who think its ok to bomb hospitals and kill innocent civilians.

Don't blame them for being as brainwashed as you - they are fighting for a cause they believe in like yourself, and in all likelihood feel the same way about you.
But if you want to meet in the middle and bludgeon each other out until one of you declares yourself the winner, go right ahead.
I support helping Muslims leave Europe to fight on their Jihad no matter where it is.

Latest

Trending

Trending