The Student Room Group

Do girls actually prefer a gentleman or badboys?(Girls opinions)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ramo55
just passing by, but what the hell is your profile pic???

Profile Pic or Avatar?

Profile Pic = me.
Gentlemen though not the posh kind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone I can take home to Mum!
But honestly I'd rather date someone who has some manners and is unlikely to end up in prison, or treat me like scum.
Provided he isn't one of those 'nice guy' types who believe they're god's gift to women and often wear fedoras...
Reply 63
I wet myself in year 4 to annoy the teacher when she wouldn't let me go to the toilet. Badboy. The girls were loving me after that.
Someone gentleman enough I can bring to meet my grandmother but a bad boy in the bedroom. So I'd prefer both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Deleted
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by karmacrunch
In my year, pretty anyone who isn't a poser :rolleyes:

I consider myself to be very gentlemanly (I always end up paying for the film tickets...) but I don't consider myself over 30 lol

:banana::banana::banana:
I've always preferred gentlemen. "Bad boys" are a turn off, imo; I've never understood the attraction some girls feel towards them.
Reply 68
Original post by Madmatician
I've always preferred gentlemen. "Bad boys" are a turn off, imo; I've never understood the attraction some girls feel towards them.

I think the same.
This is TSR , and as with most things i'm afraid it doesn't reflect real life.

In other news , http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2680458/Does-YOUR-man-pass-perfect-gent-test-Hell-car-MOT-notice-new-hairstyle-watch-football-laptop.html

60% said not enough men demonstrate gentlemanly behaviour

lolololol
Neither.

Mentlegen for life <3
A gentleman who is also really funny and has some 'bad boy' traits e.g his attitude when defending me. If that makes sense? Hahaha Basically a mix of both :colondollar:
Original post by nohomo
I wet myself in year 4 to annoy the teacher when she wouldn't let me go to the toilet. Badboy. The girls were loving me after that.

Thanks for the tip
Original post by Hogwartianwand14
A gentleman who is also really funny and has some 'bad boy' traits e.g his attitude when defending me. If that makes sense? Hahaha Basically a mix of both :colondollar:

Defending you from what? Spiders? Elephants?
Reply 74
Gentleman with a bit of a twist. Gentleman is amazing but you gotta be fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by 061194
Would you prefer a gentleman who is a bit cheeky?
Would you prefer a bad boy who is unpredictable?
Or does it change with age?

females in general prefer bad boys. they just like to have sex with them a lot.

thats why if your a nice guy work hard, get a house, a job, move your wife and children in. your wonderful wife will probably be sucking off the next door neighbour that drives a motorcycle. and she probably never sucked you off. and probably never will.
sad times....

anyway girls just tend to prefer bad boys because they are entertaining.
women prefer to have a boyfriend who beats them, argues with them and smokes crack rather than be bored.

thats the biggest problem. boredom. girls get bored, and easily. they like problems. its romantic. no love story that girls like ever had a nice easy going time. there was always DRAMA. in fact 50 shades of grey is all about some woman that's essentially bullied into obeying the bizarre sexual desires of a freaky boss of hers.
NICE

and guess what. your mom and your girlfriend loved reading it. filthy slags...

basically guys. just enjoy being single. and then when your afraid of dying alone, buy a thai bride. adopt rather than have your own kids. to have your own kids you need to share them with their mother. and you don't want the mothers semen covered lips kissing your child goodnight.

all the best!:colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 77
A cool gentleman :cool:
Reply 78
Original post by nohomo
If you want a stable marriage (or even just girls along the way), just be nice, make lots of money, have lots of friends, have lots of hobbies.

When girls say they don't like "nice guys" or "gentlemen", it's usually when just being "nice" or being a "gentleman" is their only good trait. Half the people on the street pretty much are like that, so why would they choose you long-term (or even short-term)?

One thing that won't attract is a creepy nerd trying to be a "gentleman" or a "badboy" so that people will like them, when they have nothing else to offer.

I approve.
Write a book.
The "oh-em-gee but I'm a nice guy" need this in their lives.
Gentleman, any day of the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending