The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Uni Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMHS93
Hopefully, we will have an e-mail soon. I've applied for all at the lawns, but I don't I'll be getting them now. I only managed to apply a day after the appliction started. :/

Same, I had to wait until payday until I could pay the deposit :mad:
Hope I dont miss out on my choices now!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2621
Original post by carl_senior
Same, I had to wait until payday until I could pay the deposit :mad:
Hope I dont miss out on my choices now!

Hopefully, we don't!
Original post by Elubelle
Yeah like i hope tht when there r parties we'll be around too but when it's study time everyone on the street should be quiet :smile:)

Oh oh just imagine tht on the first day when we can "check in" how we will see people being driven here or with suitcases and boxes and as for me,i'll be as sociable as possible!Hey,if the mailbox says hello i'll be sure to say it back :biggrin:

yeahhh get the best of both worlds going on, but i hope it is quiet around exam time etc :smile:
yeahhhh thats gunna be really exciting!! the whole street is gunna be packed out that day!!! though im sooo nervous about first night-a party is in order for a bit of an ice breaker!! come say hi!! haha
Reply 2623
Original post by Laurascavies
Yay (= I happen to be number 92!

That's pretty awesome, I could potentially be your neighbour! :smile: Scary stuff eh? I can't wait to meet you! (Hopefully!) :smile:

I suspect you're a pretty messy late-riser? That's what I put on mine...
Did anyone else pay there deposit on the day they apples for accommodation but it still says for you to pay deposit now? :/
Original post by Jessieg31
Did anyone else pay there deposit on the day they apples for accommodation but it still says for you to pay deposit now? :/

Yeah, don't worry about it. I've seen a few people ask about that, but it seems we've all got it on there even if we've paid. :smile:
Original post by DoubleNegative
Yeah, don't worry about it. I've seen a few people ask about that, but it seems we've all got it on there even if we've paid. :smile:

Oh right lol. Thanks :smile: they better not ask us to pay again! Lol
Oh right lol. Thanks :smile: they better not ask us to pay again! Lol

Haha I know, that would be unfair. XD I think it's only there for insurance applicants tbh so they can pay after results day if they need to. :smile:
Haha I know, that would be unfair. XD I think it's only there for insurance applicants tbh so they can pay after results day if they need to. :smile:

Yeah probably! Well I emailed and asked anyways so I've just got to wait till Wednesday to find out what they say! :smile: can't believe it's only 3 months!!
Yeah probably! Well I emailed and asked anyways so I've just got to wait till Wednesday to find out what they say! :smile: can't believe it's only 3 months!!

That was a good idea haha. Let me know what they say? Just so I can pay it if needs be. :P
I know, it seems like yesterday we were just applying! Now I know where I'm staying though I'm SO excited!! :biggrin: I've even got a box full of stuff I'm taking. XD Where've you been put? :smile:
Yeah I'll let you know, I'll add you on here as a friend and send you a message when I find out :smile: and yeah it's craZy!!!!! And I need to start deciding what to take lol I want to know how big my room is! Aha. And cranbrook avenue :smile: what about you??
Yeah I'll let you know, I'll add you on here as a friend and send you a message when I find out :smile: and yeah it's craZy!!!!! And I need to start deciding what to take lol I want to know how big my room is! Aha. And cranbrook avenue :smile: what about you??

Great, thanks. :smile:
I'm going through everything in the house at the beginning of August to see what my mum'll let me nick. :P And she's buying me loads of new clothes because apparently I 'look a bit raggy'. Tbf, I haven't bought any new clothes in quite a long time. :')
I'm staying in Ferens Hall. :biggrin: The good thing about that is that there's pictures of the rooms on the fb page, so I know how big my room is. I'm going to be so pushed for room, it's insane!! Unpacking should be fun. XD
Reply 2632
Original post by megvond18
yeahhh get the best of both worlds going on, but i hope it is quiet around exam time etc :smile:
yeahhhh thats gunna be really exciting!! the whole street is gunna be packed out that day!!! though im sooo nervous about first night-a party is in order for a bit of an ice breaker!! come say hi!! haha

I will be sure to do that :biggrin: But first we gonna get there :smile:)
Reply 2633
Oh right! Lol. My mates at 52 Auckland avenue! :smile: tere like right next to eachother and right next to the uni! :smile: can't wait to move in !! Lol 3 months :redface:

Uuu nice some ppl on auckland :biggrin: Can't wait to meet everyone :smile:) i mean as many ppl as i can..i'm aware if the fact that i won't be able to like freaking know the whole street :smile:)
Great, thanks. :smile:
I'm going through everything in the house at the beginning of August to see what my mum'll let me nick. :P And she's buying me loads of new clothes because apparently I 'look a bit raggy'. Tbf, I haven't bought any new clothes in quite a long time. :')
I'm staying in Ferens Hall. :biggrin: The good thing about that is that there's pictures of the rooms on the fb page, so I know how big my room is. I'm going to be so pushed for room, it's insane!! Unpacking should be fun. XD

Ahhh that's alright then don't complain about it your getting free clothes woo aha. And Ohh nice :smile: I had to apply for student housing because I'm doing child nursing! Ahhh your so lucky! I have a premium large room just dunno how big that is? Aha
Ahhh that's alright then don't complain about it your getting free clothes woo aha. And Ohh nice :smile: I had to apply for student housing because I'm doing child nursing! Ahhh your so lucky! I have a premium large room just dunno how big that is? Aha

Hell no, I'd let my mum insult me to get clothes any day. :P Wow, that sounds interesting! I considered doing medicine, but I don't have the stomach, so kudos to you for doing nursing!
Well chances are it'll be quite big. :P There's a couple of pictures on this thread somewhere, so you could have a look at them. They're standard rooms so yours will be bigger than them. :smile:
Reply 2636
Original post by ThisaraD
Fantastic, I might see you there, Hopefully we both get in! :smile:
What are your requirements btw?

I need to get AAB, wbu? :smile:
Original post by Elubelle
Uuu nice some ppl on auckland :biggrin: Can't wait to meet everyone :smile:) i mean as many ppl as i can..i'm aware if the fact that i won't be able to like freaking know the whole street :smile:)
Yeah she's on my course :smile: an same I can't wait to find out who else is in my house aha! Deffo got to have massive party on the day everyone turns up!!! When you planning on moving in?
Reply 2638
Ferenm50a
Hell no, I'd let my mum insult me to get clothes any day. :P Wow, that sounds interesting! I considered doing medicine, but I don't have the stomach, so kudos to you for doing nursing!
Well chances are it'll be quite big. :P There's a couple of pictures on this thread somewhere, so you could have a look at them. They're standard rooms so yours will be bigger than them. :smile:

Oh really? I can't be bothered to try and find the link! Lool there's too many pages ahahah :') wish my mum would give me money to go out shopping for uni lol!!! And ohhh right what are you going to be studying then???

Quick Reply

Latest