Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Anyone in Thwaite hall ?
(I'm in THWAI043A)
Original post by pinkprincessa
Ooh very nice.ah ok. Iv applied to taylor court but still considering houses

Hiya, sorry to be super annoying. Just wondering if you had heard anything re. Accomodation? I've applied but still waiting :-(
Original post by RebeccaDevine
Hiya, sorry to be super annoying. Just wondering if you had heard anything re. Accomodation? I've applied but still waiting :-(

Hey no dont be silly, its fine :smile: no i havnt heard either :frown: think im gonna call up.
I'm in CA032004A! does anyone know which building this is? :smile:
Original post by pinkprincessa
Hey no dont be silly, its fine :smile: no i havnt heard either :frown: think im gonna call up.

Yeah, I think I'll do the same mid next week if I don't hear anything. Very frustrating.

I applied and paid for my deposit on the 19th of July (I got my offer the day before UCAS extra closed) but still havent heard back, and I contacted the accomodation service the other day. Their response was that it can take a couple of weeks or sometimes more, we just have to be patient. Kinda sucks but we've all got to wait just a little longer!
Original post by backtraced
I applied and paid for my deposit on the 19th of July (I got my offer the day before UCAS extra closed) but still havent heard back, and I contacted the accomodation service the other day. Their response was that it can take a couple of weeks or sometimes more, we just have to be patient. Kinda sucks but we've all got to wait just a little longer!

Hey! Ah ok, thanks very much. Where did you apply to then?
Hey! Ah ok, thanks very much. Where did you apply to then?

I applied for Taylor Court, but I just got an email saying i've been given a Student house (86 Cottingham road). Have you heard back yet?
I applied for Taylor Court, but I just got an email saying i've been given a Student house (86 Cottingham road). Have you heard back yet?

No I haven't heard a word. Are you postgrad yeah? That's great that you heard, are you pleased? At this rate I'd be happy anywhere!
Anyone for DOWNS block E??? Also any infomation about Downs and shared bathroom will be appreciated. Thanks
No I haven't heard a word. Are you postgrad yeah? That's great that you heard, are you pleased? At this rate I'd be happy anywhere!

I'm a first year undergrad :smile: And I am happy - I was quite worried I wasn't going to get anything! I'm sure you'll hear back soon!!

I applied for Taylor court but they moved me into student housing,32 Cranbrook ave
Reply 4853
Has anyone who's applied through clearing heard anything about accommodation yet? I've confirmed the offer and sent the application form but I haven't heard anything back regarding deposits :confused::confused:
Original post by dannnm
Has anyone who's applied through clearing heard anything about accommodation yet? I've confirmed the offer and sent the application form but I haven't heard anything back regarding deposits :confused::confused:

I'm sort of in the same situation- I decided to go for university last minute and applied for accommodation yesterday and have paid the deposit via the myadmin page under the "manage accommodation" section. It's £150 and once you've paid they send you a confirmation email almost straight away. I have no clue how long it will take for them to get back to me but I hope this helps? 😊
Original post by daravin20
I'm sort of in the same situation- I decided to go for university last minute and applied for accommodation yesterday and have paid the deposit via the myadmin page under the "manage accommodation" section. It's £150 and once you've paid they send you a confirmation email almost straight away. I have no clue how long it will take for them to get back to me but I hope this helps? 😊

Hi 😊
Accommodation has been a little bit slow due to finalisations of the new building (Courtyard) etc. It may be a few weeks before you hear (possibly sooner), but just basically do not panic. You will hear eventually.
Hi 😊
Accommodation has been a little bit slow due to finalisations of the new building (Courtyard) etc. It may be a few weeks before you hear (possibly sooner), but just basically do not panic. You will hear eventually.

Oh right okay thank you at least I have a bit of peace of mind now!
Hey guys! I'm off to Hull in September but haven't applied for accommodation yet (it was my insurance and i forgot to apply :/). I will do so before 1st September so am guaranteed university owned accommodation, but I'm assuming I won't get into halls. Anyone else in student owned housing? I'm worried I'll get into a student house with a load of 3rd years or international students who won't go out and won't be in the same situation as me (fresher) ://
I'm not studying there, but is the new on campus accommodation ready yet?
Reply 4859
Original post by ollie1024
I'm not studying there, but is the new on campus accommodation ready yet?

Some are (my room luckily), but they are about 2 weeks behind on other things and have had to move some people. They have reduced the cost for the inconvenience though.

Quick Reply

Latest