Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Where is everybody staying then ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=273192

EVERYONE GO HERE!!!!
    Vote for Hull to have its own sub-forum!!
    We can do it!!!!

Robcampo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know yet - I only decided today that I wanted to go this year and I forgot to ask the lady on the phone about the important things like student digs and stuff....ooops.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Student houses for me...I'm a bit put off by the dial-up internet connection though...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prometheus_bob)
    Student houses for me...I'm a bit put off by the dial-up internet connection though...

oh dear....i would stand for that. i could never go back to dial up again...i hate those old days...:mad: !
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hurricane_Herd)
    oh dear....i would stand for that. i could never go back to dial up again...i hate those old days...:mad: !
    yeap...no looking back...hahaha...would it be expensive to subscribe for private broadband?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i was on the HYMS forums and the students in the hull houses said it is possible to get private broadband
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    can any one tell me why the heck taylor court flats are like £2000 more than any of the others? I know they're new, but 2 grand! Streuth! lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cara_gleeson)
    can any one tell me why the heck taylor court flats are like £2000 more than any of the others? I know they're new, but 2 grand! Streuth! lol
    i think its cos the contract lasts for the whole of the academic year, while the others are either a) cheaper, or b) close down for christmas and easter holidays...
    in taylor court, you stay for the whole year, hence its more suitable for int'l or disabled students...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    taylor court flats are actually on the campus too, so they're the closest. the others need a bus ride
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    oh and they have a 50 week (uninterrupted) 15th sept-31aug contract vs 31 (closed for xmas and easter) for the other halls.

student houses are 42 weeks (without interruption) 15th sept-6 jul
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Taylor court is totally amazing! Much better than the others, especially if u get up late. It takes like 1 min to get to the law building from there, if that
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraWalker)
    Taylor court is totally amazing! Much better than the others, especially if u get up late. It takes like 1 min to get to the law building from there, if that
    ive got in to taylor court...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Reckitt.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nichelson hall . . . anyone else the same?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got put in a house on cranbrook avenue because the halls etc are full.. Anyone else in one of these houses?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    im on cottingham road, a house
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what BROUG0G2A means in regards to Taylor Court? thats what it says on my form and i don't quite understand what it means!
    hayley x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley_smith)
    does anyone know what BROUG0G2A means in regards to Taylor Court? thats what it says on my form and i don't quite understand what it means!
    hayley x
    it basically means the house you've been allocated to within taylor court, have no idea what the name of the house is tho! lol, eg. mine's BRANTG10A, which, after ringing up accommodation, is brantington (i think) house, flat 10A (i assume)...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helendobson23)
    Nichelson hall . . . anyone else the same?
    I'm in Nicholson Hall too

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 23, 2014
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.