The Student Room Group

I can't stop this feeling I've got

I'm feeling rather depressed, and I can't understand why. I don't know how to put this in words, but I'll give it a go.

Background Information:

A year ago, a girl, lets name her Kat showed some interest in me (I won't go into detail on how I thought she was interested in me) and since then I developed a huge crush on her.

As time goes on, I figured that I was bi-curious and the feeling I had for her was misinterpreted; instead, I see her as someone I'd like to be close friends with and someone I could learn alot from.

Current Situation:

We have both left school and will be pursuing a different path this coming September. We worked at a festival in the weekend. And when I got home last night, it suddenly got to me that I'll never see her again. Knowing that, I couldn't stop thinking about her. It sounds silly, but I cried over this for the whole evening. And now, I'm confused about how I feel towards her and why I'm feeling down because of her.
Reply 1
WEll this is most likely why you are depressed. There are many things you can try: 1. grieve over it for a while then move on; 2. try to keep it contact with her.

Latest

Trending

Trending