The Student Room Group

When do we get acceptance letters?

I don't live in the UK so i'm pretty clueless when it comes to how all this stuff works :tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by dimar
I don't live in the UK so i'm pretty clueless when it comes to how all this stuff works :tongue:

What do you mean? Have you accepted an Unconditional Offer? If so then your welcome pack from the University is sent out in August once everything is confirmed.
Reply 2
Original post by OllieDS
What do you mean? Have you accepted an Unconditional Offer? If so then your welcome pack from the University is sent out in August once everything is confirmed.

No I haven't applied for 2014 courses. I'm applying soon for 2015 courses and I just wanted to know when we might hear back from the universities.
Reply 3
Original post by dimar
No I haven't applied for 2014 courses. I'm applying soon for 2015 courses and I just wanted to know when we might hear back from the universities.

I'm not too sure. Are you waiting for results or do you match the criteria for your course?

You might not get any confirmation until next year.
Original post by dimar

Depends on the uni

Could by anywhere from the days following your application to the end of the UCAS cycle in may/june.

Quick Reply

Latest