The Student Room Group

Help and advice please, I'm out of my depth.

I'll cut it short. I'm not one of those guys that sleeps around, at least I thought I wasn't, so I'm out of depth with all this, I don't know what to think. Basically I've had sex 3 times in the past 3 months, twice unprotected but both times I didn't ejaculate. The first girl was a virgin and has only slept with me, the second girl has been known to sleep around a bit, but assures she had the results from a full screen the week before we slept together and assures me all the results were negative. Both girls were on the pill too.

I'm filled with regret and hate myself for all this, all 3 times I was drunk.

I just sort of need reassuring I guess that I'm not a bad person for this and that everything will be ok. I've never been screened before and I know I should get checked now, but I don't know what to expect, I'm especially scared since I hate needles!

Help and advice please :frown:
I'd get it checked. Its worth it because then if you have something they have a higher chance of curing it now than if you got it checked later on. Also it will relieve of all the stress and anxiety if you dont have an std. The needle is only like 10 secs if pain for an important cause.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can opt for tests that don't involve needles, but they won't cover everything so it depends on how much you want to be sure.
Reply 3
I don't understand what you are worried about more, the possibility of catching something or that you have slept with more than one person?

Either way it is your job to get checked (its not that bad) so you don't end up harbouring something you can give to someone else.

Next, please, please, please do not be so irresponsible about yours and other peoples sexual health in the future by not wearing a condom. Even if you do not ejaculate you are still potentially going to get someone pregnant if their pill fails. The withdraw method is not safe.

Quick Reply

Latest