The Student Room Group

Really down about being a bit naughty at university

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fojodef
think about it this way.
are you going to be someones mum one day?
have you done anything that if you had a husband one of your shags would be like "she was filth mate... absolute filth"

just something to think about.

put it this way. as a guy? i dont do anything i'd be ashamed of my father doing
so my advice to you would be dont do anything you'd be ashamed of your mother doing.

already ashamed? so be its done can't un do it. but you can stop now. time will heal things hopefully.

dont let anyone record you. i'd advise not sucking anyone off or doing anal.
and i would always wear a condom. oh n try not to kiss the filthy bastards. you don't know what their levels of hygiene are and what theyve done with that mouth of theirs.

Why should she be ashamed about giving a blowjob? That's just silly

Posted from TSR Mobile
nothing wrong with it as long as you feel okay about it! if you are happy with stuff then just enjoy yourself :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Dont sleep with those snotty students, come and meet a real man who looks good, isnt a soap dodger, can converse on a wide range of subjects other than beer and the latest x box game, knows how to pleasure a woman without staining their y fronts in the first minute and eats out at restaurants rather than abdils kebab house.

what are you talking about?
Meh, don't feel bad about and do whatever you want but don't expect all guys to be okay with it either. Most studies indicate that women who have more sexual partners have less successful marriages, presumably because they are more likely to cheat. But at the end of the day you should do what makes you happy.
Reply 64
Original post by ElChapo
Why should she be ashamed about giving a blowjob? That's just silly

Posted from TSR Mobile

so if your mom got with a random guy. youd prefer her to suck his dick than to have sex with him?

pffft thats u fam
There's people that have had more, there are people that have had less.
All that actually matters is that you respect yourself, are being safe and don't regret anything. The number means nothing.
Its only fair you tell your future partners your body count.
Not every man wants a girl that has had that many cocks
Original post by fojodef
so if your mom got with a random guy. youd prefer her to suck his dick than to have sex with him?

pffft thats u fam

You sound like a little child so I won't be getting into a discussion with you anytime soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
You have to do what you are comfortable with. Everyone has their own preferences!

You need a holodeck haha: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2733745&p=48509884
Reply 69
Original post by ElChapo
You sound like a little child so I won't be getting into a discussion with you anytime soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

no you sound like one of those naive left wing journey guys thats so eager to please women that you end up getting a crap deal for the rest of your life.

youve got low standards to be more of a gentleman.

but really you just havent got enough experience of women under your belt.
Original post by skd1996
There's people that have had more, there are people that have had less.
All that actually matters is that you respect yourself, are being safe and don't regret anything. The number means nothing.

This. Couldn't agree more :h:
Original post by matthewduncan
Its only fair you tell your future partners your body count.
Not every man wants a girl that has had that many cocks

I don't understand why couples talk about it in the first place. Just thinking about it at all makes me feel a bit uneasy.
If you feel ok with yourself, you were not in a monogamous relationship at the time and weren't purposefully trying to attack other monogamous relationships, then I see nothing wrong with it. Not every girl does it, yes, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. It's just personal preference.

However, from the fact that you made a thread about, it sounds like you do feel a bit guilty, especially given that you're now in a relationship and he knows about your past. Personally, I see nothing wrong with your sexual history but you're probably worried about what your partner think, not what a stranger on the internet thinks! Communication is key in a relationship: you should talk to them about your concerns/worries and ask if it does make them uncomfortable that you've had sex with a lot of people in the past. If they don't feel that way then you now know that and shouldn't have to worry about it! If they do, it's not the end of the world. You can work through it together. It's only if it's something which they refuse to get over or discuss, however, and it's affecting your relationship that it may not work out. But if they refuse to trust you or so easily feel inferior compared to you, it may not have been the best relationship anyways.

On the off-chance that you were supposed to be in a monogamous relationship when you got 'a bit naughty' and your current partner knows about this event, then still talk to them about it. Acknowledge it, see how they feel about that fact and ask if there's anything you can do to alleviate any concerns. Relationships need communication.

You are certainly not the worst person around. You've had sex, not killed someone. It's ok.
Original post by ElChapo
Unless you've slept with a ridculous amount of people then I find that quite weird...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sorry you find my sex life weird, may i suggest you go forth and broaden your mind?
Original post by Trigger
I am sorry you find my sex life weird, may i suggest you go forth and broaden your mind?

I don't find your sex life weird, just seems like something you'd know, something you don't really forget about. I just can't fathom how someone couldn't keep track, that's no offence to you I just can't imagine it personally. So yes I find that weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fojodef
think about it this way.
are you going to be someones mum one day?
have you done anything that if you had a husband one of your shags would be like "she was filth mate... absolute filth"

just something to think about.

put it this way. as a guy? i dont do anything i'd be ashamed of my father doing
so my advice to you would be dont do anything you'd be ashamed of your mother doing.

already ashamed? so be its done can't un do it. but you can stop now. time will heal things hopefully.

dont let anyone record you. i'd advise not sucking anyone off or doing anal.
and i would always wear a condom. oh n try not to kiss the filthy bastards. you don't know what their levels of hygiene are and what theyve done with that mouth of theirs.

Is this a joke??

Who thinks of their parents when having sex :confused:
The fact that you need to ask about it sounds like you aren't comfortable in it yourself. As others have said there's no right number, only that you should feel okay and not guilty about it.
Reply 77
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Is this a joke??

Who thinks of their parents when having sex :confused:

i wouldnt suggest thinking of them WHILE having sex but its more a pre-meditated thought process.
Original post by fojodef
i wouldnt suggest thinking of them WHILE having sex but its more a pre-meditated thought process.

So you think your mum never gave your dad a blowjob?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
So you think your mum never gave your dad a blowjob?

no
lol i asked her.
benefits of a life scaring catholic fear campaign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending