The Student Room Group

abercrombie and fitch model application???

I am a recent PPE graduate and I am looking for a temporary job just to get by for the time being whilst I pursue my career aspirations.

Anyhow I popped into A&F to speak to the manager about applying for their sales assistant position (impact). The manager was really helpful and he suggested I also apply for the model position. Now I have seen the A&F shop floor workers and I honestly don't think I would feel out of place doing that sort of work even though I have heard loads of people mention how intimidatingly attractive the people who work their are.

However, I am a little apprehensive about applying for the model position as I really don't see myself that way. I kind of made this point to the manager but he said why not just cover all the bases and see what happens. To be honest that does make sense and I really do need a job ASAP for financial reasons so should I just give it a punt?
Reply 1
You should get a refund on that ppe degree.
Reply 2
Original post by samba
You should get a refund on that ppe degree.

Trust me I've considered that option especially as I never envisaged myself doing retail type work after graduation. But no point in wallowing just need to take what I can get and believe in the long term I will be a success in my own right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending