The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

is this just once we're talking about, or has it happened a few times?
rep is anonymous!!! :biggrin:::redface:
Reply 22
Anonymous
I would rep you but, be abit embarassing you knowing my tsr name and therefore my passionate bedroom habits :biggrin:
And yeah Tom its stomach and the lower area basically

yoou dont have to leave your username when you rep people
Anonymous
I would rep you but, be abit embarassing you knowing my tsr name and therefore my passionate bedroom habits :biggrin:
And yeah Tom its stomach and the lower area basically

when i had this problem, i went to see the doctor and a lot of stuff followed, and whatever, but i had a couple of problems that eventually led to the doctor talking about an operation, maybe you should just go to the doctor and explain it to him! :smile:
Reply 24
tom_pinnock54
is this just once we're talking about, or has it happened a few times?

its happened a few times, it doesn't happen all the time thoe just now and again.
And i know rep can be anon Anna but subs can see names of people who have repped them can't they
simple solution : get a girlfriend
Reply 26
i dunno...she's not a sub is she??? && you're repping her account not a subs arent you??

-->bit confuzzled<--
Reply 27
asianangel86
rep is anonymous!!! :biggrin:::redface:

Ive repped you now anyway :p:
And no shes not a Sub Anna but i wasn't sure at the time it is near enough 2am :p:
supernova2
simple solution : get a girlfriend

this is another good solution, have been thinking though, and of course if you don't want to answer on here, by all means PM me (if you want to answer at all) how are you 'pulling it', cos when i went to see the doctor, he asked if i was "getting confused about the available directions!" as in, making sure you don't pull it completely the wrong way!
Reply 29
Anonymous
And no shes not a Sub Anna but i wasn't sure at the time it is near enough 2am :p:

icic..it's only 9pm here in canada - so i'm still quite rested :wink:
Reply 30
Anyway im off now thank you all for the replys.
Nite xxxxxxx:tsr2:
tom_pinnock54
this is another good solution, have been thinking though, and of course if you don't want to answer on here, by all means PM me (if you want to answer at all) how are you 'pulling it', cos when i went to see the doctor, he asked if i was "getting confused about the available directions!" as in, making sure you don't pull it completely the wrong way!

You don't pull it! You rub it up and down!
Anonymous
You don't pull it! You rub it up and down!

not necessarily!
Reply 33
tom_pinnock54
not necessarily!

ye, not necessarily

funny thread

my advice . . . . . do it more often ull get a 6 pack
Reply 34
haha!

i hope you have the fortune of getting a girl friend some day in the future, so that you can both be happy
sul
ye, not necessarily

funny thread

my advice . . . . . do it more often ull get a 6 pack

lol! maybe i should try that!
Reply 36
all i can say. is dont over do it.. when you ejaculate, and the enjoying feeling before hand, causes the muscles around your abdomen and bladder to spasm. aswell as your actual penis.

as an example... try holding a chair out infromt of yourself for the amount of time you masturbate. its pretty hard, and your muscles in your arms are gonna really hurt after. its the same principle when masturbating.

also take into consideration of what position you are in.. certain position will cause unnecessary tension in muscles.. you can even get issues in your neck... it just shows how much of your body goes into it.

also, once ejaculated, dont keep going.. tugging away after you have cum is overdoing it (generally) you should give yourself time to recover b4 starting again. remember, the muscles down there work exactly the same as any of you muscles... over work em, and they will hurt.

Latest

Trending

Trending