The Student Room Group

CeX pay?? Any idea?

Does anyone know what CeX pay for sales assistant? I want to apply but they don't state the pay, so would appreciate if anyone who knows can tell me.

Also is it a good place to work?
Original post by sax100
Does anyone know what CeX pay for sales assistant? I want to apply but they don't state the pay, so would appreciate if anyone who knows can tell me.

Also is it a good place to work?

Don't know about the pay, but my branch seems like a good place to work. Seems like a lot of banter, no uniform, and surrounded by lots of technology, videogames, and gadgets! My dream retail job I'd think :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Don't know about the pay, but my branch seems like a good place to work. Seems like a lot of banter, no uniform, and surrounded by lots of technology, videogames, and gadgets! My dream retail job I'd think :lol:

Yeah seems like a good place to work but read on another site few people saying its terrible.

Maybe someone here can actually say how it is and what the pay is like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
do not know the pay but knew someone who worked there and they said while the people working there are amazing the customers on the other hands can be a pain.
Reply 4
I'm not sure, I was looking in Internet about Cex Pay, and I found a website with that name appear that they are developing a new generation payment platform. Look very interesting..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending