The Student Room Group

Can i apply for fall 2015 entry if i'm taking my 3rd AS level in October?

I'm planning to apply for an undergraduate engineering course (fall 2015 entry), and i need 3 A levels. I've already done AS level Maths and Physics in June, but i'm taking the 3rd AS level exam (ICT) in October since it wasn't offered by my school so i needed the summer vacation to prepare for it.
The result for that exam won't be available until after the UCAS application deadline, so will my application still be considered with only 2 results and a 3rd pending one?
Original post by mmj2486
I'm planning to apply for an undergraduate engineering course (fall 2015 entry), and i need 3 A levels. I've already done AS level Maths and Physics in June, but i'm taking the 3rd AS level exam (ICT) in October since it wasn't offered by my school so i needed the summer vacation to prepare for it.
The result for that exam won't be available until after the UCAS application deadline, so will my application still be considered with only 2 results and a 3rd pending one?

Most applications for school leavers in the UK have some results pending, so that isn't an issue. You need to have a predicted grade for the subject, which is likely to be more problematic as you aren't being taught through school. You can certainly apply, though.
Reply 2
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Most applications for school leavers in the UK have some results pending, so that isn't an issue. You need to have a predicted grade for the subject, which is likely to be more problematic as you aren't being taught through school. You can certainly apply, though.

Thank you very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending