The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen mary postgraduate 2014/2015

what course would everyone be studying??

Anyone studying management??

Anyone looking for someone to share an accommodation with

whats the best place to look for an accommodation outside campus . thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

I'm a student from Brazil and I have received an offer from QMUL for the MA Linguistics programme.

As an international student, I've applied for accommodation at zebra housing, which offers housing for very reasonable prices in great locations. But I think I'll go to Goodenough College.

Are you from the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lomeu
Hi,

I'm a student from Brazil and I have received an offer from QMUL for the MA Linguistics programme.

As an international student, I've applied for accommodation at zebra housing, which offers housing for very reasonable prices in great locations. But I think I'll go to Goodenough College.

Are you from the UK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, we're exactly the same! I applied for the MA in Linguistics program and also for Goodenough. Did Goodenough get back to you? It looks like an amazing place.
Reply 3
Ha! What a coincidence!

I got a place at Goodenough College. Applied in April and was notified in June. What about you?

I also have an offer for the MA Linguistics programme at UCL, but I guess I'll go to QMUL.

It's been very difficult to make a decision, but 4k is a big difference and that's the main reason why I'm inclined to pick QMUL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by lomeu
Ha! What a coincidence!

I got a place at Goodenough College. Applied in April and was notified in June. What about you?

I also have an offer for the MA Linguistics programme at UCL, but I guess I'll go to QMUL.

It's been very difficult to make a decision, but 4k is a big difference and that's the main reason why I'm inclined to pick QMUL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Goodenough in June, so I guess it will take a while until they get back to me.

I'm also still waiting to hear from UCL, but yeah, it's ridiculously expensive. :/
Reply 5
Good luck with your applications!
:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by lomeu
Good luck with your applications!
:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Studying MSc in Finance... Anyone else?
Reply 8
I am)
Reply 9
I am)
Reply 10
Original post by Merjy
I am)

You are what? Studying MSc Finance? If not, what course?
Reply 11
Original post by Zee1989
You are what? Studying MSc Finance? If not, what course?

Yes, also Ms in Finance, 2014/2015
Reply 12
Original post by Merjy
Yes, also Ms in Finance, 2014/2015

Oh wonderful!! Me too:smile::smile:... Where are you from?
Reply 13
Nice to meet you) From Kazakhstan and you?
Reply 14
Original post by Merjy
Nice to meet you) From Kazakhstan and you?

I am from Canada. Are you a girl or guy? You going to be staying on Campus?
Reply 15
Original post by Zee1989
I am from Canada. Are you a girl or guy? You going to be staying on Campus?

Girl) I missed the application deadline to the campus and looking some private accommodation near the mile end? How about you?
Reply 16
Original post by Merjy
Girl) I missed the application deadline to the campus and looking some private accommodation near the mile end? How about you?

I am a girl also. I missed the deadline too and so I had to look somewhere else. I have booked to stay with UniteStudents - it is a 15min walk from our school. Have you found anywhere to stay yet?
Reply 17
Original post by Zee1989
I am a girl also. I missed the deadline too and so I had to look somewhere else. I have booked to stay with UniteStudents - it is a 15min walk from our school. Have you found anywhere to stay yet?

Unfortunately, no.. 15 min walk from, very good. I heard about it, which court did you choose?
Reply 18
M.Sc in Finance here as well ! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by dxronop
M.Sc in Finance here as well ! :smile:

Woo hoo!... Excited to see some of my fellow MSc Finance students here. Are you from London?

Quick Reply