The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

QEQM Halls 2014

Hi! Anyone else in QEQM Halls? Im in block F room 10. Langstone was my first choice but had no idea that QEQM even existed! It says one meal available per day and only has a small kitchen with a poor excuse for an oven which im not happy with. i prefer fresh meals as opposed to microwave chips and iceland pizzas! Anyone else in block F?

Scroll to see replies

Hiya, I got my accommodation letter this morning, im in QEQM BT 22, which I think is the tower block? Yeah the rubbish oven situation is annoying but I'm really not much of a cook so I'll make do with the microwave! :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Hey, I'm QEQM BT 20, so I guess we're neighbours. This was my 4th preference, but I don't mind really, the room being en-suite was my main concern and I got that so I'm overall fairly happy. From London btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdull.O
Hey, I'm QEQM BT 20, so I guess we're neighbours. This was my 4th preference, but I don't mind really, the room being en-suite was my main concern and I got that so I'm overall fairly happy. From London btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh exciting! You're the first person I've found in the tower block and in my flat :smile: yeah I didn't want qeqm either but I'm warming to the idea, it's better than nothing! And that's cool, I'm from Surrey :smile:
Hey there. I'm also block f room 19! Haha I think I'll make do with fast food!
Hey, I got hall A room 10 anyone know anything about it?
Reply 6
Original post by IsabelleCW
Oh exciting! You're the first person I've found in the tower block and in my flat :smile: yeah I didn't want qeqm either but I'm warming to the idea, it's better than nothing! And that's cool, I'm from Surrey :smile:

Samee! You're the first person I've found. I thought there'd be a Facebook group or something where we could all meet but I'm not sure everyone's received their letter yet. And looking forward to meeting you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Samee! You're the first person I've found. I thought there'd be a Facebook group or something where we could all meet but I'm not sure everyone's received their letter yet. And looking forward to meeting you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you on this group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/400886696722213/502038779940337/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
And yeah people are only just finding out where they are but theyre all posting it on that page :smile:
I look forward to meeting you too! What course are you doing?
Reply 8
Are you on this group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/400886696722213/502038779940337/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
And yeah people are only just finding out where they are but theyre all posting it on that page :smile:
I look forward to meeting you too! What course are you doing?

Oh thanks! I'm doing accounting and finance, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rob Jamieson
Hey, I got hall A room 10 anyone know anything about it?

Hey man, I'm in hall A room 15 :smile: most probably in the same flat.
Oh thanks! I'm doing accounting and finance, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Criminology and Forensic studies :smile:
Reply 11
Criminology and Forensic studies :smile:

Lol 2 very different courses but I guess we'll bump heads at some point in our hall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
so yeah is anyone in block f? is anyone coming from Wales aswell?
Reply 13
Original post by Dannismith272627
Hey there. I'm also block f room 19! Haha I think I'll make do with fast food!

I'm in block F room 18! :smile:
Is anyone in block e at qeqm halls?
Reply 15
Hey, i got block C room 16, anyone close by?
Just got my halls letter today, is anyone else in block D?
Hi, I just got my accommodation letter and I'm in QEQM halls, BT 53 - anyone nearby?
I'm kinda annoyed too bc it's part catered and I didn't want that but oh well
Original post by temi.h.o.
Hi, I just got my accommodation letter and I'm in QEQM halls, BT 53 - anyone nearby?
I'm kinda annoyed too bc it's part catered and I didn't want that but oh well

I'm in BT 22, so in the same building but a few floors below you im guessing :smile: and yeah I know what you mean, I'm okay with part catered just didn't really wanna be so far from the city!
Lol 2 very different courses but I guess we'll bump heads at some point in our hall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah definitely :smile: only a couple of months away now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending