The Student Room Group

Applied on the 30th June Deadline

Hi i need a bit of help i Applied on monday the 30th June after rushing into college to get my reference done (last minute decision to go to Uni). Wrote my Personal Statement on Sunday morning! And changed my decision from Durham Foundation to Bangor at 11:55pm that deadline night.
Got a decision 2 days later from Portsmouth Uni. Course if full which upset me because it wasted money and application space. And another Uni gave me a conditional offer.

Anyway what I'm asking is that should I ring up or email the other Uni's because they still have'nt made a decision wierdly enough i got a letter from 1 uni stating that their considering the application and another uni emailed me about Disabllity info. but the one i want to got to hasnt acknowledged the application should i email because theirs another deadline on the 17th july
Original post by Mujahid95
Hi i need a bit of help i Applied on monday the 30th June after rushing into college to get my reference done (last minute decision to go to Uni). Wrote my Personal Statement on Sunday morning! And changed my decision from Durham Foundation to Bangor at 11:55pm that deadline night.
Got a decision 2 days later from Portsmouth Uni. Course if full which upset me because it wasted money and application space. And another Uni gave me a conditional offer.

Anyway what I'm asking is that should I ring up or email the other Uni's because they still have'nt made a decision wierdly enough i got a letter from 1 uni stating that their considering the application and another uni emailed me about Disabllity info. but the one i want to got to hasnt acknowledged the application should i email because theirs another deadline on the 17th july
The smart move would have been to call the universities first to see if there was anything left available before applying, but as you didn't, you had better contact them now and see what the score is. In any case, if you decline the offer you do have and don't get any more, you will be entered straight into clearing, so it won't be long before you will have a bit more choice of courses than there is now.
Reply 2
Yes i did email in the end got 2 offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending