The Student Room Group

I was banned?

I'm really confused. An hour ago I thought I was banned permanently. But the site wasn't loading on my phone or computer. I thought I did something really serious. But now everything has disappeared and I am not banned? Is this a server issue?

Scroll to see replies

Technical difficulties. Same thing happened to me.
Original post by R2D2.
I'm really confused. An hour ago I thought I was banned permanently. But the site wasn't loading on my phone or computer. I thought I did something really serious. But now everything has disappeared and I am not banned? Is this a server issue?

Think it was just a glitch. I got perma banned too, but everything seems to be working fine now.
Original post by R2D2.

The same happened to me :/
Reply 4
"ALERT! Do not worry: you are not banned! Our site is currently down for a short amount of time. "
From their twitter

I thought the same thing and was trying to figure out what I did. Then I checked their twitter and saw this.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's fine. We all were :tongue:
Original post by DeceitfulDove
It's fine. We all were :tongue:

I'm not going to lie, I cried when I logged onto TSR and found myself banned :cry2:.
Don't worry guiz it was totes a superbug
I actually accepted it as a sign to spend less time on here :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was a site bug guys, nothing to worry about :yy:
Me too :frown:
Oh for heavens sake.. and i went and made a new account.. -.-
I thought I must have drunk too much last night and seriously offended some religious people :lol:
Reply 13
Original post by blue1211823

I tried but the site crashed. I thought I did something really serious and they even blocked my IP address :/
someone is hacking TSR again
Everyone was..
Original post by R2D2.
I tried but the site crashed. I thought I did something really serious and they even blocked my IP address :/

Haha i thought the same, got really freaked out and deleted my cookies xD
Original post by blue1211823

:lol:
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
someone is hacking TSR again

Not a hack, just a bug :smile:
Reply 19
why did they ban you

Quick Reply

Latest