A level chemistry

Advices on A-level chemistry plssss

Scroll to see replies

H2O is water.
Reply 2
What do you want advice on?
Original post by MatthewJoeCarr
H2O is water.

I can't express my greatfulness to your explaination,which everyone's already known😊
Original post by NicCx
What do you want advice on?

Anything u think that's crucial to succeed this subject😊 like revision,taking notes...
Thks!
Original post by Scarlett2111
I can't express my greatfulness to your explaination,which everyone's already known������

But stuck up aren't we. Oh well, I'll help someone else.
But stuck up aren't we. Oh well, I'll help someone else.

I'm sure everyone else will be very grateful with your helping!
I'm sure everyone else will be very grateful with your helping!

Should be, I did A-level Chemistry and got an A so I should know a thing or two about it.
Should be, I did A-level Chemistry and got an A so I should know a thing or two about it.

Okay i'm impressed. Why don't u be serious and give me some real advices? Thks a lot!
Reply 9
Anything u think that's crucial to succeed this subject������ like revision,taking notes...
Thks!

Make sure you understand the concepts, don't think 'oh I'll leave it and look at it later'. I would advise you take notes at the end of each week, each day if you want but I doubt you'd have time. Practice exam questions and discuss with your teachers anything you don't understand. The basics really :smile:
Revise A LOT!!!! I did AS chem after getting an A* at GCSE and I ended up getting a U at the end of AS.... I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh :frown:
Original post by chl0eellen
Revise A LOT!!!! I did AS chem after getting an A* at GCSE and I ended up getting a U at the end of AS.... I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh :frown:

U?
Omg LOL. I would have laughed so hard at you on results day.
Original post by HappyHylian
U?

rude much? and you must be quite low to even care what other people get on their results :s
rude much? and you must be quite low to even care what other people get on their results :s

Nah, I just hate it when people waste the time, effort and money of people spent to enter+educate people for GCSEs/Alevels just because that person can't be bothered to pull their finger out.
Nah, I just hate it when people waste the time, effort and money of people spent to enter+educate people for GCSEs/Alevels just because that person can't be bothered to pull their finger out.

i put a lot of effort in and obviously it wasnt enough but it doesn't mean i 'cant be bothered' if i didn't care about my a levels how come I got high grades in every other subject? hm
Reply 15

Everyone makes mistakes, perhaps they didn't realise how much work was required? I knew I had a shock in my January AS exams.
U?

Hold on, you're 15 years old so I highly doubt you've done your GCSEs let alone A-level chemistry. I don't know what make you think you're superior to others but you need to get off your high horse. Chemistry is not an easy A-level so it's totally unfounded for you to say that. Maybe when you actually start it you can judge others. Until then, show a little respect
i put a lot of effort in and obviously it wasnt enough but it doesn't mean i 'cant be bothered' if i didn't care about my a levels how come I got high grades in every other subject? hm

"I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh"

​Mkay den.
"I didn't revise anywhere near enoguh"

​Mkay den.

and like a said it wasn't enough -.- thats why I advised the OP to revise a hell of a lot because you need more revision than you think for chemistry at A Level as in the words of my head teacher 'Chemistry is one of the hardest A Levels'

You can't really judge if you haven't even sat any A Level Chemistry exams tbh
Original post by NicCx
Everyone makes mistakes, perhaps they didn't realise how much work was required? I knew I had a shock in my January AS exams.

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Hold on, you're 15 years old so I highly doubt you've done your GCSEs let alone A-level chemistry. I don't know what make you think you're superior to others but you need to get off your high horse. Chemistry is not an easy A-level so it's totally unfounded for you to say that. Maybe when you actually start it you can judge others. Until then, show a little respect

^^^^

Quick Reply

Latest