The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Nursing March 2015 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fran_wooldridge
ye ill be in for beginning part of day just will go home when people go bowling. I'm going to the pre enrolment evening alone I think,are you x

I've messaged you on fb :smile: And yeah i am! I'm getting my mum to pick me up though :tongue: i can't wait to meet everyone at last haha x
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 41
hey I'm starting adult nursing in March :smile:
Hey Shae,

How are you getting on with your course? I have been accepted onto MHN starting March 16, I feel excited but extremely nervous and need assitance from a person who has already started the course. If at all possible would you be willing to share assignment questions during your first year so I can get a feel of what to expect and to also give me the opportunity to do some background reading before commencement?

QUOTE=Shae_28;48509404]Anybody else

starting Nursing in March 2015?

Im studying Mental Health and it would be nice to meet some others who will be starting the same time, not necessarily in MH, but in general :smile:

So yeah :biggrin:
Original post by Shae_28
Hey! its great hearing from you! do you have fb? would be great to get to know you, since we have the 1st year together anyway hehe :smile:

just give me a pm and ill get back to you as soon as i can :smile:

Hey, hopefully they will accept me for Mental Health nursing, im so scared! I haven't applied to that course because it wasn't my original plan so i have to apply through extra! :biggrin: hope we will see each other :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending