The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Nursing March 2015 intake

Anybody else starting Nursing in March 2015?

Im studying Mental Health and it would be nice to meet some others who will be starting the same time, not necessarily in MH, but in general :smile:

So yeah :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hey not doing mental Heath but have an unconditional offer for adult nursing in March 2015! Haven't met anyone starting nursing in March yet so was getting a little nervous!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lauren2201
Hey not doing mental Heath but have an unconditional offer for adult nursing in March 2015! Haven't met anyone starting nursing in March yet so was getting a little nervous!

Hey! its great hearing from you! do you have fb? would be great to get to know you, since we have the 1st year together anyway hehe :smile:

just give me a pm and ill get back to you as soon as i can :smile:
If you search Lauren Carey Plymouth I think you'll be able to find me :smile:
Anyone starting adult nursing in March 2015? would be nice to get to know people before we start : D x
Hi Fran!
I'm starting adult nursing March 2015 too
x
Original post by fran_wooldridge
Anyone starting adult nursing in March 2015? would be nice to get to know people before we start : D x

Original post by hollyfreckles
Hi Fran!
I'm starting adult nursing March 2015 too
x

Hey :biggrin: I am too! Have you joined the facebook group set up by the uni yet? Are you living out or commuting? x
Hi! No I didn't know there was a fb group ill look for it now! Will be commuting from home, how about you? X
Hi! I'm starting adult nursing in march too : ) x
Original post by AKKaur
Hey :biggrin: I am too! Have you joined the facebook group set up by the uni yet? Are you living out or commuting? x

Hi! No I didn't know there was a fb group ill look for it now! Will be commuting from home, how about you? X

Hi guys! What's the Facebook group called? I'll have a look for it now.
I will be commuting from home also.
Feel like I've got nothing sorted out yet... I only got offered a place a couple of weeks ago as my interview was in December. I've just completed my application for the NHS bursary today but every time I go on the Student Finance England website it's not working. ARGH! Feeling this stressed out already and we haven't even started yet haha!

How prepared/excited are you both feeling? :smile:

x
I haven't even done the bursary yet as need to ring up amd find out how I'd go about getting the childcare grant as it didn't mention it on the bursary site so it's all very confusing haha when was your interview? Mine was December 3 amd i got the offer two days later : )

I'm really excited about starting just nervous! X
I think my interview was December 11th... can't quite remember but it was around about then.
Where abouts do you live? Are you going to the Stafford campus? :smile:

x
ye ill be going Stafford campus, I live in Burntwood : ) how about you? x
Original post by hollyfreckles
Hi guys! What's the Facebook group called? I'll have a look for it now.
I will be commuting from home also.
Feel like I've got nothing sorted out yet... I only got offered a place a couple of weeks ago as my interview was in December. I've just completed my application for the NHS bursary today but every time I go on the Student Finance England website it's not working. ARGH! Feeling this stressed out already and we haven't even started yet haha!

How prepared/excited are you both feeling? :smile:

x

It's called Faculty of health sciences March 2015, it's a closed group so you'll have to wait for approval :smile: Did you not receive the email inviting you to join the group? If not, maybe you should email them because we receive a lot of updates through email correspondence!

Oh wow, that must be overwhelming! I received my offer back in August, but even i feel like there's so much to organise.. not long to go now, which is exciting :h:. And i've heard student finance's website has been down so don't panic! Mine was sorted within a few weeks so you have plenty of time anyway

I cannot wait!! I've had a job as well so that's let me do some saving before we start, i'm worried about how much i'm going to get from the bursary.. i know i'll have to be making some cutbacks on the luxuries lol :frown:

And yes i am also going to be living on campus, i'm moving from Birmingham :smile: x
(edited 9 years ago)
I haven't even done the bursary yet as need to ring up amd find out how I'd go about getting the childcare grant as it didn't mention it on the bursary site so it's all very confusing haha when was your interview? Mine was December 3 amd i got the offer two days later : )

I'm really excited about starting just nervous! X

Haha i'm feeling slightly nervous too, but i'm ready :biggrin: I've slowly been making a few splurges lol, just got some stationary things to do a few notepads and what not! Have you managed to join the facebook group yet? x
Original post by AKKaur
Haha i'm feeling slightly nervous too, but i'm ready :biggrin: I've slowly been making a few splurges lol, just got some stationary things to do a few notepads and what not! Have you managed to join the facebook group yet? x

I can't find the group, what's it's name? I've got nothing yet apart from a pencil case which I used on my access course haha x
Original post by AKKaur
It's called Faculty of health sciences March 2015, it's a closed group so you'll have to wait for approval :smile: Did you not receive the email inviting you to join the group? If not, maybe you should email them because we receive a lot of updates through email correspondence!

Oh wow, that must be overwhelming! I received my offer back in August, but even i feel like there's so much to organise.. not long to go now, which is exciting :h:. And i've heard student finance's website has been down so don't panic! Mine was sorted within a few weeks so you have plenty of time anyway

I cannot wait!! I've had a job as well so that's let me do some saving before we start, i'm worried about how much i'm going to get from the bursary.. i know i'll have to be making some cutbacks on the luxuries lol :frown:

And yes i am also going to be living on campus, i'm moving from Birmingham :smile: x

I can't find the page : ( x

I'm assuming you have to be sent the link then so randoms can't join :tongue: perhaps email the uni because that's how we were sent it x
checked my emails and an email with the link haha obviously just missed it before. have joined the group now x

Original post by AKKaur

I haven't received an email about it or can't find the page! :frown: Just emailed the uni to see if they can send it to me. Feel like I've been sent literally no information whatsoever..

Yeah I'm kinda worried about the financial side of it too but just as long as I can afford my car and to get to placements/uni and back everyday (and obviously be able to eat haha) then that's okayish. Just managed to get onto the Student Finance website tonight so hopefully I'm on the road to getting everything sorted now. These two months are going to absolutely fly by!!
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending