The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9620
Original post by leinad2012
Cazorla starting in for Wilshere, could this FINALLY mean Wenger putting Ozil in the middle where he belongs?! A man can hope :rolleyes:

oh **** just remembered wilshere had an ankle injury right? the same injury that kept him out for 17 months? what's the status on that?
ugh Cazorla

FFS...

2-0 Villa
Reply 9622
sanchez is out, ox starts.

#ITK
Original post by swarly
are you sure that's gunna line up 4231, or will ramsey be next to ozil making it 4141?

Actually, the lineup has changed with Sanchez on the bench, and Ox in the starting XI.
Original post by Zürich
ugh Cazorla

FFS...

2-0 Villa

Lol I thought the game had kicked off already and cazorla's mistake gave villa the second goal

(But imagine the irony if that really happened...)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9625
Sanchez benched for Ozil? Now that is a disgrace
Original post by AR_95
Sanchez benched for Ozil? Now that is a disgrace

Benched for Chamberlain.
Why not just drop Ozil? He's been in woeful form.

Sanchez Cazorla Chamberlain
Welbeck
serriously.. this may have just killed any faith I had in wenger,

I mean, if we go on to win, fair enough,

But why on earth play cazorla or ozil on the wing?

I dont mind resting sanchez, but that 3 behind welbeck is now 3 CAMs (although chambers can put the best wide shift in of the 3)

All my confidence for this game has just dropped.

Love OX getting a start, but we all know he should be starting ahead of ozil, and not sanchez.. and if you want to replace sanchez, do him with another wide/dirrect player, and not a CAM
In other news, where the **** is campbell? Lad shows tons of potential in the WC, wenger refuses to sell him... and now he is not even making the bench..

When in reality, in later parts of games we are dying for a player like him to come on and add another threat up front..

I dont expect him to start, but at least put him on the bench instead of ****ing diaby...

*calm*
Reply 9630
Told you. 4-1-4-1.
needless from Chambers..
What a save! How did Clark not score from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Clean finish from Ozil :sogood:
Ozil's back bitches...
Ozil has his goal!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9636
meeeeLIGHTMY****INGzooot!!!
Welbs.... now
Welbeck 2-0
Reply 9639
DANNY FOOKIGN WELBECK

DAT GUY