The Student Room Group

Are all HR girls hot?

Is it me... or are all the HR girls from various banks who attend career fairs/talks at uni ridiculously hot?

I mean... some of them are just like models... are they all like that?

Scroll to see replies

No
Reply 2
A lot of them are. It sure sells the bank!

Some of the ones at our careers fair were lovely. They also seem very personable. Wish I had mustered the confidence to ask one out!
Reply 3
Yes!
Original post by Anonymous
A lot of them are. It sure sells the bank!

Some of the ones at our careers fair were lovely. They also seem very personable. Wish I had mustered the confidence to ask one out!

and youd probably have been one of about three hundred to do so.

Eye candy a well known practice to get people to apply for roles
Reply 5
Original post by silverbolt

Yeah i suppose. Damn some of them are so fine. The tastiest candy I have ever seen!
Reply 6
Original post by silverbolt

True that.. similar situation at our uni. They're like Victoria Secret's models some of them.

But I have to say their personality is also top notch. An attractive, outgoing, friendly girl is definitely a plus and you'll remember the company with good connotations.

Wish I had asked one out too
Reply 7
They are where I work. With tig ol' bitties too.
Reply 8
Bankingz Rothschild
Reply 9
Beautiful but evil. They would make you redundant at the drop of a hat..
Ye it's pretty much a job requirement lol.
You see the outside but you don't see the inside...
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
You see the outside but you don't see the inside...

Oh I don't know mind, I've been inside a couple of admin and HR in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
HR is like a bee hive. There will be the Queen and a few soldiers, but the overwhelming majority will be worker bees called Hayley or Emma who are a size 12, wear ballet pumps with a top from All Saints and a Primark handbag. It's something they teach you on the CIPD.
I would assume yes. Most companies would prefer good looking women as they subconsciously attract customers to their company.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
Oh I don't know mind, I've been inside a couple of admin and HR in the past.

Didn't want to know that...:s-smilie:
HR women are evil.... Well maybe not evil but incredibly bitchy from my experience. HR really is hierarchical from my experience. Don't trust anybody who works in HR. Same with Estate Agents. Scum.

As for asking if all HR women are hot. Depends. Your types of HR who are out representing companies would probably have been recruited for their good looks by male managers (or it was just coincidence). With your HR who are more behind the scenes then it depends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
Ye it's pretty much a job requirement lol.

Haha lol it could be, there are some smokin hot ones
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I would assume yes. Most companies would prefer good looking women as they subconsciously attract customers to their company.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhhhh woah so I pretty much got attracted haha
Original post by Clip
HR is like a bee hive. There will be the Queen and a few soldiers, but the overwhelming majority will be worker bees called Hayley or Emma who are a size 12, wear ballet pumps with a top from All Saints and a Primark handbag. It's something they teach you on the CIPD.

A lot of them seem really hot though!!

Quick Reply