The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Francis Close Accommodation - Gloucester Uni

I'm doing primary teaching, and have been given accommodation in Shaftsbury Hall, Stroud Block.
Is anyone near me or at Francis Close?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by aimeevhills
I'm doing primary teaching, and have been given accommodation in Shaftsbury Hall, Stroud Block.
Is anyone near me or at Francis Close?

hey :smile: i just wanted to aks you a quick question about the primaery ed course at gloucester uni...
On the website it says that they want 300 ucas BBB.... and the teachers are going to put my target grades as; A, B, C ... can i still get in because i kn ow my target grade is a C for one of the subjects but im sure i can get a B in that :/ so can they still give me a place~????
thanks in advance :smile:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Original post by glitzy08
hey :smile: i just wanted to aks you a quick question about the primaery ed course at gloucester uni...
On the website it says that they want 300 ucas BBB.... and the teachers are going to put my target grades as; A, B, C ... can i still get in because i kn ow my target grade is a C for one of the subjects but im sure i can get a B in that :/ so can they still give me a place~????
thanks in advance :smile:

Hiya, courses at Gloucestershire are points based applications, so it's the 300 UCAS points that are important, not BBB (I think that's just a guide) and obviously for BEd it's the interview that's most important,

Good Luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Graduate_Naomi
Hiya, courses at Gloucestershire are points based applications, so it's the 300 UCAS points that are important, not BBB (I think that's just a guide) and obviously for BEd it's the interview that's most important,

Good Luck :smile:

oh okay :smile: just got a little worried haha :smile: the interview just seems gloomy ahh
Reply 4
They accept on ucas points so you should re ok. Good luck! Primary Ed at Glos is amazing, and the tutors are really friendly xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending