Scroll to see replies

Xbox One:
GTA V
Evolve
Minecraft

Wii U:
Bayonetta 2
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
How many games will it take for people to stop saying the Wii U doesn't have enough games?

I know - perhaps even if it 'doesn't have enough games now', it would still be worth getting to play the already brilliant roster, and have it ready for when 'enough games' do appear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by georose
I don't really know. When I explain it to other people I find that the concept sounds really boring but there's just something addicting about it. I just like playing around with families I guess, and making them rich and building them mansions.

can you give me an example of how you played a sims game? how did you start the family out? and how did you make them rich?
Original post by 4TSR
can you give me an example of how you played a sims game? how did you start the family out? and how did you make them rich?

I like playing the 'legacy challenge', which is where you start out on an empty plot of land with very little money and you have to make it to 10 generations of sims without using any cheats. I made my guy climb the ranks of the medical career path until he was a top surgeon, and he married a woman who worked her way up to become an astronaut - they have a lot of money coming in at this point. He started out in a tiny 6x6 house with just a sleeping bag and a toilet and now a few generations on, I've built a big 6 bedroom house complete with pool and private gym. The original founder is dead, but his family lives on in the same house to complete the legacy challenge.

I imagine it still sounds boring to you but it's kept me entertained for many, many hours :tongue:
Mortal Combat X and Destiny :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by georose
I like playing the 'legacy challenge', which is where you start out on an empty plot of land with very little money and you have to make it to 10 generations of sims without using any cheats. I made my guy climb the ranks of the medical career path until he was a top surgeon, and he married a woman who worked her way up to become an astronaut - they have a lot of money coming in at this point. He started out in a tiny 6x6 house with just a sleeping bag and a toilet and now a few generations on, I've built a big 6 bedroom house complete with pool and private gym. The original founder is dead, but his family lives on in the same house to complete the legacy challenge.

I imagine it still sounds boring to you but it's kept me entertained for many, many hours :tongue:

1) That actually sounds fun

2) If it sounds boring to everyone, and it isn't to you, then it does not matter. Gaming is about having fun and enjoying an alternate reality where you control generations of sims or, like me, you are a bad ass wizard going round killing zombies.
Original post by 4TSR
1) That actually sounds fun

2) If it sounds boring to everyone, and it isn't to you, then it does not matter. Gaming is about having fun and enjoying an alternate reality where you control generations of sims or, like me, you are a bad ass wizard going round killing zombies.

Haha thank you, that's very true. Although I am also partial to a bit of zombie killing, sims will also have a place in my heart :tongue:
Shadow of Mordor, The Division and AC Unity are the big ones for me :smile:
Reply 29
As a recent Xbone owner, I'd have to say I'm so excited for both Forza Horizon 2 and Halo.
Reply 30
Original post by georose
Haha thank you, that's very true. Although I am also partial to a bit of zombie killing, sims will also have a place in my heart :tongue:

:biggrin:
Original post by Mushi_master
I know - perhaps even if it 'doesn't have enough games now', it would still be worth getting to play the already brilliant roster, and have it ready for when 'enough games' do appear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the problem is Nintendo should have released more of the better games for it much closer to the consoles launch so that sales would have been higher for longer. Since Mario Kart 8 came out sales have risen hugely.

I still play sims 1 - I have the complete collection!

Nothing beats the classics :3
I'm looking forward to Uncharted 4 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain most. #teamPS4
The Rise of the Tomb Raider,
Batman: Arkham Knight,
Assassin's Creed: Unity,
Far Cry 4,
Sims 4 (I know some people wonder what the heck it is we see in that game but don't question me. It's addictive. :P)
Reply 35
Alien Isolation
Farcry 4
Dying light
Dead island 2
The evil within
The division
Reply 36
Super Smash Bros U
Legend of Zelda U
Xenoblade X
Kingdom Hearts 3