The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

AA100 The Arts Past and Present

Hello!!
Who is studying AA100 in OU? Let us make discussions about it, and know more from each other. We may contact with each other to study this material.
For who studied it; why you do not give us a piece of information about it?
Another point, For myself I think it is an interesting them. And you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi me too! I am also taking A105.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
I'm studying AA100 with the OU starting in October!
Reply 3
Are you both excited? I'm trying to find out a bit more about it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm hoping to do AA100 in October too! Nice to meet you guys!
Reply 5
I feel a study group ahead lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
That would be good haha :smile:
Thought the module description looked really interesting and like a perfect way to enrich yourself in lots of different areas!
Reply 7
I can't wait to get started! Have you guys brought your set texts yet?
Reply 8
Just about to order from amazon you guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just ordered two off Amazon, "The Burial of Thebes" and Dr Faustus, but that's it for now!
Reply 10
I'm hopefully going to be starting in Oct, as long as my finance comes through in time, better had as I've already bought some of the books!
I'm doing both AA100 and A105 starting in October.. I am excited!! (Although also nervous as it has taken me so long to pick a course & I am worried I have made the wrong decision!)

But hello everybody :smile:
Reply 12
Hiya where are you all from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mel-chap
Hiya where are you all from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leicester and about to move to Stamford, Lincolnshire
I live in London but I'm half French, half Japanese
Reply 15
Hello! I am also starting the AA100 in October and I hope we can form a solid study/advice/moan group here - that would be fab. I also spent ages choosing my degree.....but I'm really happy with my choice now but nervous too. I'm in Essex and really excited to be a student!!!!!!!!
Original post by AmberLE
Hello! I am also starting the AA100 in October and I hope we can form a solid study/advice/moan group here - that would be fab. I also spent ages choosing my degree.....but I'm really happy with my choice now but nervous too. I'm in Essex and really excited to be a student!!!!!!!!

I took ages to choose too! And even now I am not sure but I am hoping AA100 will help me to decide. What degree have you gone for?
Hi everyone, I'm starting AA100 in oct too, got my books today, eek! (The ones the OU send, I havent bought any of the set texts yet.) Amber I'm also in Essex!
Hey guys,

I'm looking forward to starting! I'm from London and I'm a young applicant ^_^

super excited/nervous about starting!

good luck everybody x
Original post by stornoway
Hi everyone, I'm starting AA100 in oct too, got my books today, eek! (The ones the OU send, I havent bought any of the set texts yet.) Amber I'm also in Essex!

Oh my gosh neither have I haha, hopefully I'll have them by friday! >.<

Quick Reply

Latest