The Student Room Group

What career does this sound like

Ever since I've been little I've been interested in wounds and trauma so I would just like to know what sort of careers deal with this. I was thinking medicine or terminal/wound ballistics but I’m not too sure what specific career in these fields would deal with studying say the effects of someone getting shot or hit by a car and the effects this would have on the body. I do like the idea of being a doctor and helping people but I don’t think there is a doctor specialty that deals with just trauma, but then I like the Idea of being a ballistics expert and studying the effects that weapons have on the human body. I would really appreciate it if anyone knew any careers that are sort of a mix of the two (medicine and ballistics).
Reply 1
Original post by james238
Ever since I've been little I've been interested in wounds and trauma so I would just like to know what sort of careers deal with this. I was thinking medicine or terminal/wound ballistics but I’m not too sure what specific career in these fields would deal with studying say the effects of someone getting shot or hit by a car and the effects this would have on the body. I do like the idea of being a doctor and helping people but I don’t think there is a doctor specialty that deals with just trauma, but then I like the Idea of being a ballistics expert and studying the effects that weapons have on the human body. I would really appreciate it if anyone knew any careers that are sort of a mix of the two (medicine and ballistics).

A career in A & E?
Original post by james238

This paragraph points more towards forensic scientist rather than a gun expert or a doctor if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending