The Student Room Group

I adore chubby guys?

Am I the only one who adores pudgy/guys who are a little chubby? They're seriously so cute and adorable :colondollar: :sogood: :coma:

Any other girls like me into fluffy guys? :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yey
I like chubby girls. Relevant?
You want a pet instead of a boyfriend then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly, at this point I'll take any guy that shows even a tiny hint of interest in me. Beggars can't be choosers
Reply 5
Slightly chubby is always cute :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly, at this point I'll take any guy that shows even a tiny hint of interest in me. Beggars can't be choosers

Story of my life..... :getmecoat:
Reply 7
Tiny hints of interest still get hard, you just gotta get real close - risk sexual harassment and... oh wait...
Yes. My ex had a layer of puppy fat and it was cute :rolleyes:
*sweats profusely*

I feel exactly the same way, I'll take any girl I can get atm.
:rolleyes:

You say that now, but in reality you will turn down any guy who is not good-looking (i.e. who you are not attracted to). Supposedly desperate girls are the biggest hypocrite.
Original post by flowergirl<3
:rolleyes:

I'm continuously baffled by the usage of this smiley.
Reply 14
Type 2 diabetes is always attractive.
I prefer guys with some meat on them too :smile: my bf used to be stick thin and now he has a bit of belly and I love it. Its nice to have something to cuddle into :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin25
I prefer guys with some meat on them too :smile: my bf used to be stick thin and now he has a bit of belly and I love it. Its nice to have something to cuddle into :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omgg I love a little belly! Cuddly is always good :biggrin:
:rofl:
Original post by Ceryni
Slightly chubby is always cute :tongue:

Spoiler

Keep it in the head bro :wink:

Yep :colondollar:
meh

Quick Reply

Latest