The Student Room Group

I've just been told I'm going to a wedding tomorrow - what to wear?

As title.
I'm in France, so have only two dresses with me.
This black and white one:

And this cream/floral one:

I don't have anything else to wear unless jeans/jodhpurs are considered appropriate wedding attire here. Basically, which is more acceptable, they both have white on and I don't want to make a faux pas as I'm living with this family for two months after this! Neither one is particularly formal, either, if that makes a big difference. You can tell I haven't been to a wedding since I was 8...
Sorry if the pictures are huge!
The second one looks unshapely, it's like wearing a bag. :yucky: The first is pretty.
I'd say if you styled it nicely, first would look fine :h:
The first one is beautiful and I definitely think is suitable for a wedding
1st. Btw your figure looks stunning in that dress. You go sister.
The first one is perfect, fits you beautifully.

I went to my cousins wedding in a tracksuit bottom and a t-shirt. Got a lot of "what an idiot" stares, you'll be fine lol
Clean that sink for heaven's sake.
Reply 7
obviously the first one! it looks lovely!
Reply 8
Original post by Marky Mark
Clean that sink for heaven's sake.

actually its the mirror..
But that's nothing to do with the thread.
first dress definitely
necklace?
could put hair up/part up?
you'll look lovely...
Reply 10
Thanks everyone, I went with the first in the end. There were lots of other women wearing white at the wedding, so it was fine (the bride wore red) :smile:

The stains are in fact the mirror. As the plywood walls indicate, the room hasn't been finished yet, so the glass is stained.
The first one is a lovely shape, you look great in it and I think its ideal for a wedding. The second is a bit of something and nothing.
Reply 13
The first one id perfect! And definetely suitable for a wedding, don't worry about the colour:smile:
I wouldn't wear the cecond one if I were you. It's shapeless:redface:
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest