The Student Room Group

USA Education Section UCAS

While filling the UCAS Education section, I naturally filled in appropriate APs and SATs and so forth. My question is, however, do I need to fill in all my Highschool grades similar to what a transcript would tell? If so, what is the appropriate qualification for regular/Honors classes in the US?
Original post by miki19
While filling the UCAS Education section, I naturally filled in appropriate APs and SATs and so forth. My question is, however, do I need to fill in all my Highschool grades similar to what a transcript would tell? If so, what is the appropriate qualification for regular/Honors classes in the US?

Just put APs and SATs in the education section. Ask your referee to give details of HS grades in your reference if you think they will help your application.
Reply 2
Original post by miki19

I didn't put my SAT's in. Don't think many do.
Your education section MUST include all qualifications. The SAT is a qualification (high school grades are not a qualification) - it therefore MUST be included.

Every year people forget or deliberately leave out qualifications but they risk invalidating their qualification (the declaration states you've included everything).

Put your qualifications - ALL of them (including any failures) - in the education section. If you have anything relevant from your studies that isn't a qualification this can be included in your reference or PS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending