The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pshah2
True. I guess some are attention seekers or narcissists.

AGREED bro.

What do you make of this example?

My female friend seems to be wanting me under her control. She is girl #2/3 in my OP. She has a bf (but she didn't tell me about this - I found out from someone else) puts her feet on my crotch, constantly interrupts me speaking to hot girls at halls, and seems adamant for a girl on her course and me not to meet. She continually tries to put her legs on my thighs or something whilst sitting down and seeking attention from me.

she wants the d m8, get in
Reply 181
Original post by Zen-Ali
she wants the d m8, get in

How can you be sure? I mean thing is I fancy a girl on her course.

When the topic was brought up in a group of friends (about meeting girls), she only stopped it when this particular girl was brought up. Is she jealous of said girl? Trouble is I don't have access to that side of campus to try and approach the crush. But crush invited my female friend to her birthday party. Why is female friend not reciprocating? Is it to avoid her meeting me?

In addition the sample footjob thing happened and now from not thinking about her, I can't help but fap about footjob girl.

Are you sure she wants the d?

What do i do with regards to:
1. footjob girl
2. meeting the crush
Original post by pshah2
How can you be sure? I mean thing is I fancy a girl on her course.

When the topic was brought up in a group of friends (about meeting girls), she only stopped it when this particular girl was brought up. Is she jealous of said girl? Trouble is I don't have access to that side of campus to try and approach the crush. But crush invited my female friend to her birthday party. Why is female friend not reciprocating? Is it to avoid her meeting me?

In addition the sample footjob thing happened and now from not thinking about her, I can't help but fap about footjob girl.

Are you sure she wants the d?

What do i do with regards to:
1. footjob girl
2. meeting the crush

inseminate them both :--)
Reply 183
Original post by Zen-Ali

lol gladly.

Plan of action? Your recommendations sir? You seem to be an expert.

My primary aim is the crush. But it seems like the only way is to go through the footjob girl (my female friend). She could invite crush girl to an event/party/dinner. I need a casual setting so I can go and say hi.

What to do about footjob girl? If she was single and wanted to rub me all over, that's fine by me, but not interested in a relationship with her.
No offence but your replies make me feel like your putty in those girls hands... No wonder they like playing with you. :rofl:
Reply 185
Original post by Zen-Ali

How mate? What do i do for each girl?
Reply 186
Original post by TolerantBeing
No offence but your replies make me feel like your putty in those girls hands... No wonder they like playing with you. :rofl:

None taken. I see your point.

What have I done wrong, could you run me through it and give me advice on how to proceed now?

Appreciate your expert opinion!
Reply 187
Original post by TolerantBeing

What do i do then?
yeah bruh, they are addicted to the attention you provide. Begin to back off, and watch them chase you
Original post by Joan5626
In all honesty, girls like it when guys pay them compliments. (this is coming from a girl just so you know) But just because we smile a lot around you, laugh at your jokes, pay you compliments and act polite around you, doesnt mean that we're leading you on. Some of us are just really nice and friendly ok? Notice I said "some".

BS
Original post by tinnichat
BS

The thread is almost four years old. Why bump it ?

Latest

Trending

Trending