The Student Room Group

AQA History A2 Coursework

I'm kind of stuck on a topic to write about :/ I was going to write about what had major precedence in leading to the fall of the mughal empire, but since I plan to do medicine, I thought maybe a historical debate in medicine (or science) would be better, however I'm finding it difficult to come up with one... I was considering church vs science but how can I go about it whilst including relevant sources and maintaining an argument?? Any suggestions/ other ideas ?? Thanks :smile:
Original post by 08chuasi
I'm kind of stuck on a topic to write about :/ I was going to write about what had major precedence in leading to the fall of the mughal empire, but since I plan to do medicine, I thought maybe a historical debate in medicine (or science) would be better, however I'm finding it difficult to come up with one... I was considering church vs science but how can I go about it whilst including relevant sources and maintaining an argument?? Any suggestions/ other ideas ?? Thanks :smile:

Just going to move this to the history section for you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would it be possible for you to write about the history of medicine?:

-'Pasteur's germ theory had the biggest impact upon medical understanding during the period 1861-1980' To what extent do you agree with the statement?

-'Religion was the key factor behind the lack of progression within medicine during the middle ages' To what extent do you agree with the statement?

Or there are other periods e.g the Renaissance period or you could look at a crossover question covering medicine and public health provision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending