The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Biology Foundation year 2014-15

Anybody doing the Biology foundation year starting this september? Im starting late (I'm 22) and was wondering if I'm gonna be all alone in the old corner! :smile:

Please say hello! I don't know anyone at the uni haha!

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
don't worry!
I'm starting this course too, and i'm 33! So it'll be me in the old corner!:smile:
I'm sure i'll be the oldest, but I don't care!
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Shelley1980
Hi,
don't worry!
I'm starting this course too, and i'm 33! So it'll be me in the old corner!:smile:
I'm sure i'll be the oldest, but I don't care!

yay! so glad i won't be the only one starting late…
At which University?
Reply 4
Original post by MrEFeynman
At which University?

Salford! :smile:
Hi I'm starting in September at Salford I'm 25 ,so I will be in the old corner too :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Chris Tems
Hi I'm starting in September at Salford I'm 25 ,so I will be in the old corner too :smile:

Welcome to the old corner my dear! :smile:
Reply 7
I'm 24 and starting too! I'm so glad I'm not the only older student!!
Excellent I'm feeling a lot better about the situation now :smile: going to have to start adding ppl on Facebook now .... Mine is [Chris T-dog Tems] look forward to spending the first year with you all :smile: .
Reply 9
Shall we start a Facebook group? So we can find each other on the day! (I don't want to be sat alone!!!!)
hello everyone,
Congratulations on getting into the University of Salford, look forward to meeting all of you. Hope you've all got your accommodation sorted and if you have any questions or need any assistance I'm here to help :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by SalfordRep_Dominic
hello everyone,
Congratulations on getting into the University of Salford, look forward to meeting all of you. Hope you've all got your accommodation sorted and if you have any questions or need any assistance I'm here to help :smile:

Luckily im a salford native so no need for a tent in a park or student halls!
Original post by Pippa1992
Shall we start a Facebook group? So we can find each other on the day! (I don't want to be sat alone!!!!)

I agree pippa it's getting close now . Iv just moved into Weston court in Fallowfeild I'm going to be like a lost sheep on the first day . At least if we all get lost together it won't feel as bad :smile:
Reply 13
I agree pippa it's getting close now . Iv just moved into Weston court in Fallowfeild I'm going to be like a lost sheep on the first day . At least if we all get lost together it won't feel as bad :smile:

I started one! Salford University Biology Foundation 2014/2015! Feel free to join!
Original post by Pippa1992
I started one! Salford University Biology Foundation 2014/2015! Feel free to join!

I can't find it noooo !
Reply 15
I can't find it noooo !

https://m.facebook.com/groups/510297142405926?ref=bookmark

This should work I think!
Hey Chris Tems, Hope you're enjoying your stay at Weston Court :smile: Any problems. let us know!
Reply 17
How did you find the foundation year? I have place through clearing x
Reply 18
Original post by Hanna07
How did you find the foundation year? I have place through clearing x

Same i got my place through clearing too, just scared about starting uni 🙊
Reply 19
Original post by M_f96
Same i got my place through clearing too, just scared about starting uni 🙊

omg sameeee! I added it to my clearing choice yesterday at 5pm but nothing has come through the yet! It still says it's pending what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest