The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Anyone going to York?

Anyone going to york this year? Can't seem to find anyone that's going and it would be nice to have contact with someone that's going before the year starts :smile:

Scroll to see replies

There's a Facebook group in case you didn't know
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1432811043641871/
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by gemmalm95
Anyone going to york this year? Can't seem to find anyone that's going and it would be nice to have contact with someone that's going before the year starts :smile:

I don't have Facebook so here is the only place I can really get to know people before I move :tongue: what course are you going to be doing? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Jayjax
I don't have Facebook so here is the only place I can really get to know people before I move :tongue: what course are you going to be doing? :smile:

Gonna be studying sociology with criminology you,
?:smile:
Reply 4
Hopefully doing Psychology, not joining the facebook group until I'm actually in though haha
Reply 5
Gonna be studying sociology with criminology you,
?:smile:

Film and television production :smile: which college are you looking at?
Reply 6
Original post by Jayjax
Film and television production :smile: which college are you looking at?

Sounds cool and I'm thinking of James college you?
Reply 7
Original post by jm925
Hopefully doing Psychology, not joining the facebook group until I'm actually in though haha

Ohh cool we might cross each others path while there then :smile:
Reply 8
Sounds cool and I'm thinking of James college you?

Im liking the look of Vanbrugh because of the music and it being right next to the lake. Where are you moving from?
Reply 9
Original post by Jayjax
Im liking the look of Vanbrugh because of the music and it being right next to the lake. Where are you moving from?

Ahh cool and from Nottinghamshire you?
Reply 10
Ahh cool and from Nottinghamshire you?

Not too far really. Place called bridlington. What made you pick york?
Reply 11
Original post by Jayjax
Not too far really. Place called bridlington. What made you pick york?

Nahh it's not and ahh cool :smile: and I just liked atmosphere when I went to visit and the course just seems amazing
Reply 12
Nahh it's not and ahh cool :smile: and I just liked atmosphere when I went to visit and the course just seems amazing

Yea, for me it was my interview. The guy who did it had worked on the new godzilla and the hobbit so i was prettly blown away to be honest haha.
Reply 13
Original post by Jayjax
Yea, for me it was my interview. The guy who did it had worked on the new godzilla and the hobbit so i was prettly blown away to be honest haha.

Omg thast awesome, I'm not surprised you were blown away :biggrin:
Reply 14
Omg thast awesome, I'm not surprised you were blown away :biggrin:

I think the fact i complimented the editing from the hobbit before he said made him like me haha. Also helped he was from my home city, think i struck lucky.
I'm hopefully doing psychology, but as someone else said I'm not join the Facebook group till I'm definitely in :redface: I'm from a town near Hull and I'm hoping to stay in James college, self catering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by CallMeBatwoman
I'm hopefully doing psychology, but as someone else said I'm not join the Facebook group till I'm definitely in :redface: I'm from a town near Hull and I'm hoping to stay in James college, self catering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo what town near hull? Im from just up the road in Bridlington.
Reply 17
Original post by Jayjax
I think the fact i complimented the editing from the hobbit before he said made him like me haha. Also helped he was from my home city, think i struck lucky.

Yeah you defiantly did there :smile: the hobbit is an awesome film :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by CallMeBatwoman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww cool we might cross paths then :smile: and yeah I don't blame you, I did Btec so I already know my results and same with self catering james college :smile:
Reply 19
Yeah you defiantly did there :smile: the hobbit is an awesome film :smile:

It really is :smile: i was thinking of doing a big event for the premier of the last one where people could all get dressed up and we could go watching it at the cinema then go out after. Think its worth arranging?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending